Contacting Car Clubs - Vic, SA and WA
  • Help

Default Contacting Car Clubs - Vic, SA and WA

Does anyone have any current contact email addresses for either the Presidents or Editors of the RCCV, WA Club and Club Automobile Francais in SA? or if they are on here can they make themselves known to me.

I want to send them details for the R8 and A110 50th Anniversary in Temora next Easter Saturday but the renaultnet.org account appears suspended and I got a bounce-back from the CAF Presidents' address I had as well?
    I tried to load the flyer onto the thread I started in the events section but it wouldn't load - perhaps too large a file.

Thanks
    Kevin

Advertisement
    KB

Hi Kev, feel free to send me the info and I will make sure that it is circulated. There is a fair amount of interest in this event. I know of about 6 cars already willing to make the drive to Junee and the event has not gone un noticed but I agree with your thinking, let's get the info out there and give it a good push along.
    Regards
    Chopper Bob

I think you may have already, but if you can't recall having sent me an email at any stage, can you PM me your email address and I'll forward on the flyer in PDF format.

I'm taking some on Saturday, and if they don't turn up I may email it to Simon and Rob Lee as well.
    Cheers
    KB
    KB

Try AF member zykra for WA as he has a Renault and some involvement with the soon to be formed French and Fantastic Automobile Club - to service all French marques in WA.
    Current Cars
    Australia's 2016 C5 2.0HDi Last
    2011 C5 2.0HDi Comfort
    1973 Citroen D Super 5,
    1981 Citroen CX 2400 Pallas C-matic,
    1981 Citroen CX 2400ie Super Familiale C-matic - Raid Arctique 2014
    1991 Mazda E2200
    1924 Citroen 'la petit citron'

UFO

So Renaults are going to Temora - we'll all be not that far away at Griffith!
    Craig K
    2009 C5 HDi Exclusive

Default Contacting Car Clubs - Vic, SA and WA

The RCCV have received your email and will publicise to our members shortly

Fruit images shown are illustrative of flavour only and are not ingredients of the product.

UFO

If I can just add my 2 cents worth, and this may already be the case, but...

One thing I implemented years ago for CCCNSW was standardised email address for key personnel eg president@citro secretary treasurer librarian etc. Another organisation I am involved with also has similar.

The advantage of this is that the membership and people trying to make contact with the club only need to know those addresses, not the private email addresses of the current position holders. It is possible to set up access for the position holders so that they either config their email client to access the account directly or in the backend of the server, have a redirect of the standardised address to the private email address. A lot of other conditions can also be applied - but this is enough for now.
    Craig K
    2009 C5 HDi Exclusive

Craig,

RCCA have the same as does it appears the RCCV and ROCC. The issue here was that the RCCV website appeared to be down so I couldn't get those email addresses to begin with, and it appears the SA club is no longer. I did end up finding the RCCV address from somewhere else, then Mike Neil PM'd me Mikee's private address so Mikee probably got two copies of the email which he has acknowledged receipt of.

Your suggestion is particularly good though in cases where the person in the position changes, but the access email address doesn't necessarily have to change with them, just the POP3 settings behind the scenes. My issue though, was finding those email addresses in the first place.
    KB
    KB

Thread Information