2.0 HDI diesel Mechanic wanted
  • Register
  • Help

Default 2.0 HDI diesel Mechanic wanted

I need a "turbo activator sensor" that bolts onto the rear drivers side of the motor. (mine got melted). I have spoken to 3 wreckers, 2 pug mechanics and 3 guys in spare parts, non of whom seem to know what I want. Does anyone know of a good spare parts person, diesel mech or where I can get a diagram of the rear of the motor or individual sensors for a 407 2.0 HDI? Geoff

Advertisement

Try magic at European automotive in nerrang he is really good see the contact details elsewhere in this site I am still tying to work out how to copy and paste in an android tablet.

He comes highly recommended by others and remaps 307 hdi engines also.
    You can also set up access to Peugeot public service box register as a mechanic or repairer and you have access to the parts catalogue for your car just enter the vin number.. the site is good bout takes a bit of getting used to

updated contact details 3/23 Brendan Drive, Nerang.
    Ph 0755966664.

hope this helps
    Last edited by Meggsy; 6th May 2012 at 04:33 PM.
    Meggsy
    Current - 4007HDi
    Had - 407 HDI 406 SV 404, 504, 505 GR and STI. 405 GR ( carbie version) STI, MI16
    And an Austin 1800
    Learnt to drive in 203 Convertible and a 403 SW

1000+ Posts

Default Geof

ITS JOHN SPRY ,sam got some pug stuff from a guy in Nerang wrecking peugeot ,for his 306 diesel he up near the velodrome it was deisel engine parts we were after so there all pritty much the same ,,i have a mate that got me an in tank pump out of melbourn pritty cheep ,could also try the parts guy at Cullens of Nambour ,they have sold pugs for ever and he real practical ,if you tell him were it is and what it looks like he will find it and tell you what its called which will be a great start 0754419000 i will ask sam if he has a number for the nerang guy ,Magic was around on the forum for a bit a while back ,but got some bad press about an auto box he sold some guy ,two sides to every story, he comes across as a bit of a know it all hes Peugeot trained out of Europe ,PUGS

Fellow Frogger! young 4 old pug's Avatar

Do you mean the turbo position recopy sensor?

Has a vacuum line going to it as well as an electrical connector?

If you are fitting one it needs to be shimmed. Find a nice dealer tech to give you the sheet on how to shim it. Otherwise - good luck
    Current stash
    too many.

Passed over stash
    lots.

Fellow Frogger! young 4 old pug's Avatar

Or are you after the vac solenoid that controls it?
    Current stash
    too many.

Passed over stash
    lots.

Thread Information