Travel to Bay Of Fires
  • Register
  • Help
    Tadpole

Default Travel to Bay Of Fires

What a trip, the girls fought over who was being in the back seat. Took Mitterand to The Hazards (or at least the car park). Then for a drive through Bicheno on the east coast of Tasmania, through to The Bay of Fires.
    What a car! Never missed a beat, started first go, everytime. Even through the Highlands still wanted a get-up-and-go attitude. Shame the heater doesn't work anymore, that's why we have fur coats!
    All original, used a quart of litre of oil over 1000 km's. Am a happy camper.

Advertisement

1000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gazza1 View Post
    What a trip, the girls fought over who was being in the back seat. Took Mitterand to The Hazards (or at least the car park). Then for a drive through Bicheno on the east coast of Tasmania, through to The Bay of Fires.
    What a car! Never missed a beat, started first go, everytime. Even through the Highlands still wanted a get-up-and-go attitude. Shame the heater doesn't work anymore, that's why we have fur coats!
    All original, used a quart of litre of oil over 1000 km's. Am a happy camper.
    That's what we expect for Peugeots!

Have you tried flushing the heater - both ways?
    1998 Peugeot 406 D8SV Manual
    1999 Peugeot 406 D8ST Auto
    2002 Peugeot 406 D9SV Manual
    1994 Peuegot 306 N3 Cabriolet Manual
    1994 Peugeot 306 XR N3 Hatch
    1995 Peugeot 505 GTI executive
    1976 Peugeot 504 Sedan - Now sold

Over 60 Pugs in my time
    Gerry Mullock

yes, that's a lovely drive. Also, the Elephant pass - St Maries pass loop is highly recommened for any 205 gti enthusiast visiting the east cost.

Did Elephant Pass with a bunch of guys in modified Volvos recently....was soooo much fun, but my tyres were letting me down...must go back with some fresh stickies on!
    The bloke with good tyres and near stock suspension was just disapearing out if sight...they make so much difference there!
    I'd love to take the Mi16 up there!
    Pugs Rule!

403, now sold
    404, project
    2010 Mitsubishi i MiEV electric car

Thread Information