Im trying to figure out how all the pipe work goes on my 89 205. Its had a life of hell by the looks of the amount of butchering in the engine bay but I just need to get it working ( well ) to drive about until the conversion later in the year. Its been ok up until now but Im starting to loose my shit!

Most of these pipes are missing but Im managing to pull stuff from stock to make everything join up.

What I need to know,

What are the two very small pipes that come out form underneath the throttle body for and where do they rout? I have connected the water ones up ok so no dramas there


Where does the tiny pipe from the SAD valve route to? ( Possible answer above )

What pipe comes off the inside of the elbow that joins the throttle body to the AFM? Emissions thing?

Many thanks in advance.