205 GTi OE Green Seat Fabric Group Buy Interest Thread!
  • Register
  • Help

Default 205 GTi OE Green Seat Fabric Group Buy Interest Thread!

Hello all,

I am promoting this thread on the behalf of Dave Hickman, who some of you may know sells replacment foam bolsters and the such on his website below.

He is now im the process of developing and manufacturing replacement 'quintet' fabric, I.e the red and black or green and black check seat inserts. The red fabric order is progressing well, and it is best to contact him directly from his website below.

We are currently trying to rally around enough interest to get the green fabric put into production, as obviously there is less demand as it was a rarer interior, so Dave needs to be sure it is viable, so I am trying to get a list of people interested so we can move forward.

So, to be clear, this thread is specifically to gather interest for the Green/Black Quintet (OE spec replacement) fabric only. Any other enquiries (for Red/black, bolsters etc) should be directed to Dave, at his website. https://205gticovers.com/

The fabric is being sold in roll units. 1 roll unit is enough to recover 1 pair of seats inserts. (either front or back) Each roll unit will cost 36. (So to recover all 4 seats inserts, the cost will be 2 roll units @ 72 (plus P&P-from the UK, but we will work out the cheapest way of getting it to you guys)

Advertisement

It will be possible to order by the roll metre (1.4m wide) @ 48 per roll metre)

To get the ball rolling with this order, we need to get around 21 roll units spoken (and eventually paid for- we are now over halfway on the UK list)

So I need your forum name, and the number of roll units you require.

Thanks

Craig
    Last edited by cRaigalexander; 9th April 2012 at 07:00 PM.

Lots of view but no comments? Any interested people out there? If there isnt any sign of postive interest, then we will have to give up, it will be a shame as this could be a lovely product for our 20+ year old interiors

Cam ? Sandgroper ? Any others with Sorrento Green cars ? Anyone.?........

Also worth noting I am happy to arrange shipping of all the orders to Aus to one person, to then be split up and posted on, to minimise the shipping costs to you guys

HEY!

Yea Im keen for 2 rolls. Need to do front and back.

Cam
    94 205 Gti Classic #9
    91 205 Si
    87 205 GTi Race Car
    http://www.aussiefrogs.com/forum/res...-race-car.html

Cool. I shall add you to the list
    Craig

bump

Thread Information