307 Touring Cargo Liner
  • Register
  • Help
    Tadpole

Icon14 307 Touring Cargo Liner

Hi, I'm new here but have been lurking and learning for the last few weeks. We just acquired a really nice Al silver 2007 model 307 XS HDI Touring with less than 90k kms (90k service done) from Coles Peugeot Lismore for a very fair price. Making full use of the the electronics and screens is taking a little getting used to, but wife and I are really enjoying the drive so far.

Advertisement

I'm on the lookout for a rubber cargo liner to suit as we occasionally carry much stuff, including plants, fuel cans, chainsaw etc . The Peugeot website only lists accessories for current models, so nothing for the 307. Any guidance on where to find something to protect against spills and dirt in the rear would be appreciated.

Welcome to the forum. A great car from an excellent dealer.

I think a universal rubber cargo mat would be a good bet otherwise you could be waiting some time for a Peugeot one to appear... I was going to suggest eBay as there are some good ones in Europe but the postage costs due to weight and size would probably not make the purchase viable.

Enjoy your new Peugeot

Worth checking what the dealer can get one for - may well be one lurking around they they want to get rid of at a reasonable price - we've got one in ours & it's been worth it. Also got the cargo barrier at the same time & that is a god-send....

Failing that, many accessory shops - particularly 4x4 ones or places that carry 4x4 stuff - sell good deep-sided universal ones.......

Tadpole

Thanks 908HDI and wombat. I will definitely check with dealer after the weekend before dropping in on the the local 4wd guys. I already have the cargo barrier.

Fellow Frogger!

Also try horsey places.
    My Mum was a horse owner and had a white "tarp material" boot liner for her Missubihi Mirage. For health reasons she is now off the road and I ended up with the boot liner - fits my Peugeot 307 wagon like a glove - fits my car better than it ever fitted Mum's car. It protects not just the boot floor but also up the back of the rear seat and up the boot sides too.
    I think she bought it from the horse supplies place. (Horseland or similar.)

Thread Information