Peugeot in 'strategic alliance' discussions
  • Register
  • Help
    VIP Sponsor

Default Peugeot in 'strategic alliance' discussions

Peugeot, GM in advanced alliance talks, reports say

Advertisement

PARIS -- PSA Peugeot Citroen, Europe's No. 2 automaker, said it is in talks to explore alliances but did not name its possible partners, after media reports said it was in advanced discussions with General Motors.
    French online newspaper La Tribune, citing an unnamed source, said Tuesday that GM and PSA Peugeot Citroen are in advanced alliance talks.
    The discussions, which began several months ago and have yet to reach any agreement, go beyond specific production partnerships of the kind PSA already has with automakers including Ford Motor Co., Toyota Motor Corp. and BMW AG, La Tribune reported.
    PSA and GM's European Opel division are both preparing restructuring moves to reverse losses that have been compounded by the region's slumping auto market, overcapacity and cut-throat competition on prices.

Fellow Frogger!

Default Alliance

I wonder what the LION on the "Peugodore" will look like?

David

Could there be a LS9 Supercharged 508 zr1 ? 0-100 in 3.5s Ohh Yeahhh... I'd put a 1.6 badge on the back and wait for the first victim...

Apart from the above I am not sure what GM can put on the table. Look what they did for Saab...

There was a picture of a woman next to a Corsa [ Barina ] in an advertizing campaign a while back in Europe and the words got changed to, "Thats Right, I know F.... all about cars".
    This pretty much summed up GM to me.

see thread on Froggy Chat.
    Think Global - Ride on Spheres

Thread Information