PCCV weekend at Koondrock and district
  • Register
  • Help
    Fellow Frogger!

Default PCCV weekend at Koondrock and district

Lyn and I arrived back in Canberra at 8.30 tonight having left Cohuna at about 2pm.

Advertisement

We had a wonderful week end thanks to the great organization by Glenn and Carol Hall.

It was great to catch up with old friends from our adventures with Hank and Jo and to meet other lovely Peugeot owners.

A special highlight for me was the number of beautifully presented 403's and of course Alan's 404 Cab was great.

Nice to see that Mike Jolly still hasn't lost the art of terrorising old ladies. His beautiful Green 404 being testament to his skill in that department.

The boys couldn't believe that my 404 V6 made it all the way to Canberra and then to Koondrock given that two weeks ago the engine was covered in rats p..s and s..t .

I've done 3300 klms in it in the last eight days. It is performing faultlessly. Even hit 130kph on the way back but most of the time we sat on 110kph.

Once again thanks everyone for a great week end. We now look forward to the Ray Hoey week end.

Regards Graham and Lyn

It was indeed a terrific weekend, I think everyone had a good time, thanks Glenn. Below the cars lined up near the motel in Koondrook on Sunday Morning.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PCCV weekend at Koondrock and district-dsc01455small-file.jpg  
    OddfireV6
    504 V6 24V, 203

Fellow Frogger!

Icon7

Wow! Didn't realise we would make it to Aussie Frogs. Thanks for the comments.

Glenn

Thread Information