Drove series 1 206 auto.
  • Register
  • Help

Default Drove series 1 206 auto.

Hi my wife's friend just bought an auto 206 series 1 car with leather cream interior and 4 doors.
    I took it for a drive and it was slightly different to my C3. it felt more solid and more heavy. The driving position was certainly more solid and lower too. It had the AL4 Im pretty sure as the gear change was similar to my C3 but it felt different. It felt a bit more solid on the road and not as "skitty" as my C3 on rough suburban roads?

Advertisement

Was this car the 1.6 or 1.4? Anyone have any ideas? She got it for under $5k and with leather and fully Peugeot serviced so I think she got a bargain in my mind.

Fellow Frogger!

Default 206 auto More information

Quote Originally Posted by danielsydney View Post
    Hi my wife's friend just bought an auto 206 series 1 car with leather cream interior and 4 doors.
    I took it for a drive and it was slightly different to my C3. it felt more solid and more heavy. The driving position was certainly more solid and lower too. It had the AL4 Im pretty sure as the gear change was similar to my C3 but it felt different. It felt a bit more solid on the road and not as "skitty" as my C3 on rough suburban roads?

Was this car the 1.6 or 1.4? Anyone have any ideas? She got it for under $5k and with leather and fully Peugeot serviced so I think she got a bargain in my mind.

Hi, What year 206 ? XR or XT, 8 valve ? or 16 valve? front foglights ? (indicates XT 1.6l only)
    My main concern with the 206 models (not GTi) is seat comfort for front passenger. The base pivots up on forward hinges to reveal a large hideall.
    Not confortable for any extended distance.
    If auto ok should be good economical runabout for under $5k

Alain
    Last edited by Alain; 14th July 2011 at 10:52 AM.

Thread Information