Peugeot 505 drop link bushes
  • Register
  • Help

Default Peugeot 505 drop link bushes

So - I've got the 505 SRTD back on the road after a long and eventful journey...

But when taking the drop links off, I had to hacksaw the pin and old rubbers off. Which meant when I got the new drop links (with no rubbers or washers to attach them to the sway bar) they can't actually hold the sway bar!

So my question is - are these parts (the rubbers and washer) still available new, or does someone have a set of rubbers and washers lying around (that would suit a 1983 car) they would be willing to send my way for $?

Advertisement

Other than that, it's brilliant to back in the old cruiser with lounge room seats. The diesel might not have much poke up hills but it's brilliant on the highway. And with almost a full front end rebuild, the ride is plush .

2005 Renault Clio Sport 182 Cup
    1983 Peugeot 505 SRDT

Think this what I need ... answered my own question - hope Caravelle has them in stock.

P518106
    SWAY BAR END BUSH-P504/EARLY P505/12/16

2005 Renault Clio Sport 182 Cup
    1983 Peugeot 505 SRDT

Default parts

I rebuilt a front end last week,same rust issue,did get rubbers and links with new nuts from Caravelle in Melb,but the sleeves that fit between link and bushes is not available,went to hardware store and found a rawl nut/bolt kit[the type that expands and forms a captive nut set up in building work] that had the perfect dia,just hacksawed extra length off,use some rubber grease on all bits,that stops rust for awhile.

Thread Information