203 for sale
  • Register
  • Help

Thread: 203 for sale

Default 203 for sale

we have 2 peugeot 203's for sale.

1956 203c and 203. one with sun roof. both fair condition. loads of spares. late model complete but has rust. early sunroof model has no engine, has gearbox also spare 403 engine & 203 engine, g-boxes, spare panels.
    $500 the lot.
    pick up inner melbourne

[email protected]

Advertisement

Seems a very reasonable price, is delivery included?

Mike.
    Started out with nothing, still got most of it left.

glad this isn't in the for sale area cause then i wouldn't be able to request if not photos - more detail?
    (esp. the colour of the early/ how long have you had it /where was it before that ... yes there is a reason / i may be able to help you out)
    steven
    ps cats - you can just come and get it; bring mimi et c - you know you want to ...

Budding Architect ???? pugrambo's Avatar

sunroof model is quite possibly a '51

that's so long as it's not one that one of my uncles have had along the line and put a factory roof into one
    3 x '78 604 SL

1 x 2018 3008

1 x 2000 Citroen XM,

1 x '98 306 GTi6 sadly sold

1 x secret project

1 x '98 406 STDT troop carrier and i don't care if it stinks, i don't sniff it's arse Death by wank tank

1 x '99 406SV 5spd wagon, time to burn more fuel

1 x 1994 605 SV3.0

Then you'd pay more as it has a "personal" history, plus the DNA linking via blood stains!

Icon7

Quote Originally Posted by fnqvmuch View Post
    ps cats - you can just come and get it; bring mimi et c - you know you want to ...
    Yeah Mike I'm in inner Melbourne, you're welcome to keep them in my front yard till you get here but Mimi might not like the wolves in the backyard.

Miss Mimi Lenoire has a full time bodyguard, the vicious, ever-alert beast in the pic., AKA Securicat!
    Eats wolves for breakfast.

A sort of semi-serious question, would a car such as mine be allowed entry to Aus.?

Mike.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 203 for sale-securicat-.jpg  
    Started out with nothing, still got most of it left.

Budding Architect ???? pugrambo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by catshamlet View Post
    Miss Mimi Lenoire has a full time bodyguard, the vicious, ever-alert beast in the pic., AKA Securicat!
    Eats wolves for breakfast.

A sort of semi-serious question, would a car such as mine be allowed entry to Aus.?

Mike.
    the car we can accept, the owner may be a problem though
    3 x '78 604 SL

1 x 2018 3008

1 x 2000 Citroen XM,

1 x '98 306 GTi6 sadly sold

1 x secret project

1 x '98 406 STDT troop carrier and i don't care if it stinks, i don't sniff it's arse Death by wank tank

1 x '99 406SV 5spd wagon, time to burn more fuel

1 x 1994 605 SV3.0

1000+ Posts

Yes, you can bring the car in but it must be re-exported. When AlAstair replaced his motor on the Redex, the old motor had to be delivered to a scrap yard where a customs man supervised its destruction. It will be subject to fumigation which just about destroyed the headlining on a 202. There are compliance issues with late model cars. The biggest obstacle to safe import is a reliance on our waterside workers to unload the container right side up and not to drop it. Many a car has been lost on the wharves.

Default 203's SOLD

Glad to see that a 203 has you talking.
    Hmm.... must be worth talking about then???

Firstly my apologies. Yes..This should have been placed in the Sale/Wanted section.

Yesterday my son and I were talking about all those projects that I will never get to...Ahh the joys of ageing. I last used the 203c as a daily driver in the early 1980's

And..he has a vested interest in me restoring His classic cars...so it will be soon time to dust off the Mig welder and panel tools.

I agreed that the 203's should go and he said he would put them on Facebook.

What I didn't know was that he also came to Aussiefrogs (using my log-in) and put this info on.

Anyway, they have been SOLD..and to good 203 home. which is what I wanted.

I still get to keep my '75 DS 23 Pallas 5-speed and will now have room to build the "last hurrah" ..a better than average 5/6 car garage/workshop with hoist....(as designed by that offspring architect with the vested interests!)

But before that..there is 9 weeks in Paris to contend with ( including the "Crossing of Paris" in August)..Ho Hum.

Cheers
    Bob
    Last edited by greenfrog; 15th May 2011 at 04:26 PM.

1000+ Posts

Thanks for letting us know and good luck with your projects. Nine weeks in Paris indeed, what a hardship!

1000+ Posts

Yeah thanks Bob. I just couldn't let that chance go by. Half your luck having that holiday in France.

Now I just have to get these sad cars up to my place for some TLC.

I started another thread about a car trailer or a truck, so if anyone knows of a good way to move two at once I'm all ears. Otherwise it's going to be two trips to Melbourne dragging a trailer.

Life wasn't meant to be easy right?

I always planned - when (if ever) my luck changed - to have a container filled for interstate shipment of cars and parts from central victoria; there are quite a few operations that import from the US and Japan who are able and would know what they are doing.
    (i have here some NOS and other parts which really belong with one particular early sunroof and was asking about the provenance of the one mentioned with a view to offering it (FOC)
    steven

Thread Information