205 Gti relay box
  • Register
  • Help
    pmc
    Tadpole

Default 205 Gti relay box

Hi all

Could someone please send me a photo of the relay box open adjacent the battery

my sparky regassed the ac system but did a bypass as the clutch on the compressor was not engaging. as part of this he pulled out all the wiring/relays from the box and I need to reassemble while I try and work out how to get the clutch to engage.

Advertisement

cheers

pmc

Oh Geezz mate you in for a job and a half there. Has he done it well or has he hacked into it? The relay box houses the relays for both cooling fans, lo speed and hi speed switch over and as you mentioned, the air con control

I did make a diagram not long ago as I have bypassed all of my wiring 'cause I took out the air con. I will have to find it though.

Moo
    ....now watch a Peugeot turn into a corner!

pmc
    Tadpole

Default relay box - fuses

Thanks Moo

no, the relays have been removed from the plastic cover but the one purple one for the ac as far as i am aware no longer can fit, if i can see a photo I may have a chance to reinstate before they get wet and create more problems...

also a silly question, but there is a little box next to the relay box behind the front head light which holds fuses. Are these just spares??

cheers

pmc

Thread Information