205 shell
  • Register
  • Help

Thread: 205 shell

Fellow Frogger!

Default 205 shell

hi guys i bought a mint 205 si bonnet not long ago , and soon after fitting it i realised the front guards are all bent and out of shape. i have suspected the body is not straight for a while but now im pretty sure. ill pull her appart when i have the time to check properly . but does anyone have a 205 shell lying around, just incase i need one .

thanks guys
    205s rule but can be a pain.....

Advertisement

Fellow Frogger!

ohh im in canberra so the closer the better.

VIP Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by 205lover<3 View Post
    ohh im in canberra so the closer the better.
    I have a UK car with sunroof, early car so series 1 interior but glovebox is intact!
    Car is white.
    It doesn't include engine gearbox or front suspension but I will fit Si struts to keep it rolling.
    Could be talked into including the disc brake rear end.
    $200 and I'm in Melbourne.
    I also have a very straight local series 1 in Red. Original paint but stone chips etc, all the clip on plastic bits fit well, don't think it has ever been in any accident.
    This car drives well, the main problem is the interior which is missing one or two bits, these could be sourced from the white car.
    $600.

A slight chance I could be talked into trailering it to Canberra at Easter. certainly I can take it to a transport depot, or maybe to Albury and meet halfway?

Graham

You could get replacement front quarter panels but from what Graham is offering you could get two cars for $800!

2005 Renault Clio Sport 182 Cup
    1983 Peugeot 505 SRDT

VIP Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by four_plus_two View Post
    You could get replacement front quarter panels but from what Graham is offering you could get two cars for $800!
    Better hurry, if anyone wants the rear discs included, the beam is coming out tommorrow if I haven't heard from anyone by then.
    My mobile is 0429 939619
    Graham

Fellow Frogger!

that sounds good but i belive the whole body is out of shape, so new parts wont solve the problem. thanks anyway graham but the cars to far away for me to get it.

thanks

Thread Information