DIY Dangel?
  • Register
  • Help
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: DIY Dangel?

  1. #1
    Fellow Frogger! Uffee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    651

    Default DIY Dangel?

    http://www.caradvice.com.au/wp-conte...diesel-awd.jpg

    Advertisement


    v6 turbo diesel goodness but auto only.
    504 GL Coupe '73 Silver
    504 GTDT Pickup Mini-Motorhome '83 Coral Red
    407 HDi Sedan '05

  2. #2
    Member Erska's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Kivialho/Nakkila/Finland
    Posts
    50

    Default

    Dangels way of doing things are way more brutal and more peugeot friendly than any other nonsense junk produced today.

    Those current AWD systems are piece of it really.

    And besides why you have to do things like that when you can get the REAL thing still from France like I did last summer!

    http://kuvablogi.com/blog/9142/15/

  3. #3
    Fellow Frogger! Uffee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    651

    Default

    Certainly a real dangel would be the way to go but not what you'd call readily available in right hand drive which currently rules out any post 1981 cars.

    (Hopefully) Ford territories should soon be thick on the ground here with the Ford/PSA turbo diesel V6.
    504 GL Coupe '73 Silver
    504 GTDT Pickup Mini-Motorhome '83 Coral Red
    407 HDi Sedan '05

  4. #4
    1000+ Posts BIGRR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    North Rocks, Sydney
    Posts
    2,441

    Default Dangle

    Quote Originally Posted by Erska View Post
    Dangels way of doing things are way more brutal and more peugeot friendly than any other nonsense junk produced today.

    Those current AWD systems are piece of it really.

    And besides why you have to do things like that when you can get the REAL thing still from France like I did last summer!

    http://kuvablogi.com/blog/9142/15/
    I get tired just looking at the work you have put into those monsters

    Have you a step ladder to get up into that Dangel its a long way off the ground? I would not like to fall out of it Though I would like to try.
    Present fleet:-
    Peugeot 93' 205 Gti 16v
    Peugeot 73' 504 Ti from new
    Peugeot 08' 407 Hdi Coupe from new

    Previous fleet:-
    Peugeot 95' 605 Sv
    Peugeot 92' 205 Gti
    Renault 72' 16TS from new
    Renault 69' 10
    Renault 71' 10s
    Renault 68' 10 from new

    "Be reasonable do it my way!"


  5. #5
    Member Erska's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Kivialho/Nakkila/Finland
    Posts
    50

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BIGRR View Post
    I get tired just looking at the work you have put into those monsters

    Have you a step ladder to get up into that Dangel its a long way off the ground? I would not like to fall out of it Though I would like to try.
    Thanks!

    I have spent thousands of hours and euros of money to get these things done.

    I'm just getting frustrated sometimes when you do and do things but it I can't get anything visible done.

    Same thing in here. I'd love to keep a project topic in here, but lack of general interest(topic replies) I like to keep the information and updates to my private fellow enthusiast ring.

  6. #6
    Fellow Frogger!
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Near Mullumbimby, NSW
    Posts
    347

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Erska View Post
    Thanks!

    I have spent thousands of hours and euros of money to get these things done.

    I'm just getting frustrated sometimes when you do and do things but it I can't get anything visible done.

    Same thing in here. I'd love to keep a project topic in here, but lack of general interest(topic replies) I like to keep the information and updates to my private fellow enthusiast ring.

    Well I for one would be interested! There used to be a Dangel 505 in my village in England - if it's still there when I go back for a visit this summer I might try to buy it...

    Are there many around in France these days? I wouldn't expect many straight 505s but would love to be surprised on both counts...Meanwhile there are obviously at least 2 in Finland - nice one!

    Cheers,
    Goonengerry 505


  7. #7
    Member Erska's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Kivialho/Nakkila/Finland
    Posts
    50

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thomevans View Post
    Well I for one would be interested! There used to be a Dangel 505 in my village in England - if it's still there when I go back for a visit this summer I might try to buy it...

    Are there many around in France these days? I wouldn't expect many straight 505s but would love to be surprised on both counts...Meanwhile there are obviously at least 2 in Finland - nice one!

    Cheers,
    How so!?

    What's the another?

    I'm pretty sure this is the only one.

    you should see www.leboncoin.fr for dangels.

  8. #8
    Fellow Frogger!
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Near Mullumbimby, NSW
    Posts
    347

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Erska View Post
    How so!?

    What's the another?

    I'm pretty sure this is the only one.

    you should see www.leboncoin.fr for dangels.
    Just me, not paying attention...

  9. #9
    Member Erska's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Kivialho/Nakkila/Finland
    Posts
    50

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thomevans View Post
    Just me, not paying attention...
    Haha. You thought I had 2!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •