Engine re-map Adelaide?
  • Register
  • Help

Default DLD-416 / DV6 Engine Re-Map

Hey,

Just wondering if anyone has had a peugeot remap in Adelaide.

Looking at getting my new 207 HDI - at least in the near future and would like to a know price and where.

According to the 207 forum the HDI completely stock can be mapped to 134bhp from 110hp
    I remember a dyno day on south road but I'm not sure if they do remaps.

Advertisement

D.
    Last edited by PugFunk; 2nd December 2010 at 04:11 PM.

Now this is really stretching my brain cells here! This is pretty vague, SWMBO reckons I do this really well!
    Somewhere in Adelaide is Thornleigh? Or something similar and they have a dyno equipped workshop. In which a bloke called Martin Donnen works. An absolute wizard with re-maps of ECU's, even when I asked for the strangest set of Group N parameter's.
    Hope this helps, probably more a hindrance(?). Possibly ask some of the Doof Doof boys with their Skylines etc. as they be able to be more exact/less vague than me!
    p.s. and that's a good day!

There's a bloke in Thornleigh NSW who remaps and dyno tunes pretty much anything? Toda Performance.

Seems a straight shooter.

ok so i went around to the shops today, went to two places - they said they would do a remap if i can find out info on equipment used or if i can supply the stuff/ maps to do it.

I found allot of information on the engine which turns out to be standard across about 20 other model and makes of car including ford, bmw etc.

I was wondering if magic is around and how much he charges - Perhaps its easiest if I plan a trip to Melb? or can I buy the maps for the dyno place in Adelaide to tune

Thread Information