buying 306 parts
  • Register
  • Help

Icon4 buying 306 parts

well this is awkward, i've had someones part for a few months now i think. the reason for this is i haven't been able to get on aussiefrogs, either the site didn't work for me for some reason. the part was a 306 clock. i really want to send it but now the site has lost who i am i can't get the address or the persons name. if anyone here knows this person or is this person please get intouch with me so i can send it.

Thanks
    Anthony

Advertisement

bump... i need to find this guy, i feel really bad that it's sitting here ready to be sent but i need to guys details does anyone know anything??

bump...anyone??

Fellow Frogger!

Similar situation here - someone sold me a Pug 205 door seal and now they've done a disappearing act before I can pay them, and all PM records are wiped...
    1992 205 Si
    Current: shortened diff (4.4), short shifter, group N top mounts, rebuilt engine and box, solid engine mounts, 1.75" exhaust, strut brace, OMP wheel, GTI suspension & subframe front and rear, lowered 30mm front and rear, solid rear bush, Koni yellows, 306 XT front discs and calipers, ADR compliant braided brake lines, 14" rallye wheels, Dunlop Direzza Z1 Star Spec tyres, immobiliser

Icon6 Well.....

Well... I bought and paid for a 406 HDI 2.1 litre turbo engine, fully worked, re-bored to 3.4 litres and blueprinted... and now I can't find the seller.....

Oh I can dream can't I.......

Well gentlemen.... Your honesty is what matters. Rest in the knowledge that you have tried to do the right thing.

Enjoy one of life's small episodes of positive kama.

Paul R

Icon7

hahaha yes you can dream, can't we all.

I just feel bad. i don't want the person thinking i was scamming them out of money. sometimes i'm very honest or even to honest. At least i know i can't ever become a car sales man. so thats a good thing i guess.

Thread Information