After part number for 206 roof strips fixing screw/plug
  • Register
  • Help
    Fellow Frogger!

Default After part number for 206 roof strips fixing screw/plug

Hey people.

Advertisement

Dont know if you have the answers for this, but I am after the part number for the fixing screws/plugs. These screws/plugs are used to fix the weather/roof strips near the bottom end of the windscreen.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards
    Bad_Karma

"The great philisopher Bashra once said... A flute without holes is not a flute, a donut without a hole is a danish" Ty Webb, Pro Golfer, CaddyShack

OK, the front ones are part 0000697224 - described as a rivet. On the parts bag it may say 6972.24 - same part.

Fellow Frogger!

Brilliant stuff addo! By the way, you wouldnt be able to tell me the part numbers for the actual weather strips too? I might consider changing them too at the same time as they are looking pretty tired.
    Bad_Karma

"The great philisopher Bashra once said... A flute without holes is not a flute, a donut without a hole is a danish" Ty Webb, Pro Golfer, CaddyShack

It appears all parts may be out of stock in Oz.

Left moulding 00008319E7 $53.65, right 0000832978 $59.79. Rear push-in plugs 0000832139 $9/pr, front rivets $1.26/pr.

Given the shape, unless they (mouldings) are flexy rubber you would be best buying the lot locally.
    Last edited by addo; 8th November 2010 at 04:58 PM. Reason: Added P/Ns

Fellow Frogger!

There is a bit flexibility in them though I am interested in buying them here. Thanks for that addo, though I am suprised about one thing. How come the right moulding is more than the left? Thought they would be the same.

Cheers
    Bad_Karma

Thread Information