505's rescued!
  • Register
  • Help

Thread: 505's rescued!

Default 505's rescued!

Hello All,

Some of you may remember my thread before the crash about the 505 SLi sedan I saved from the crusher. Some good news today she passed her rego inspection and is now on the road.

I have attached a couple of pics of the car, I don't think i'm going to be able to part with it. It's the smoothest most solid feeling 505 I have ever driven!

Advertisement

Then last week I picked up another save from death, a 1983 GR Sedan (5 speed). This car has only done a genuine 149,000k's and is in a colour I have never seen on a 505 before. I also has strange wheels (pictured) they look exactly the same as normal GR wheels but they have the balancing hole in the centre and little lion caps.

Anyway, I've given this car a little TLC and it's looking for a new home now, anyone want it? PM me or it's on eBay later in the week.

Anyway, it's been great working with 505's again, kind of like coming back home
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 505's rescued!-dsc01439.jpg   505's rescued!-dsc01444.jpg   505's rescued!-dsc01478.jpg   505's rescued!-dsc01480.jpg   505's rescued!-dsc01482.jpg   505's rescued!-dsc01479.jpg  

1989 Peugeot 405 Mi16
    1990 Peugeot 505 GTD Turbo Wagon
    2000 Peugeot 306 XSI
    1973 Peugeot 504 GL

VIP Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by Pug_405_Mi16 View Post
    Hello All,

Some of you may remember my thread before the crash about the 505 SLi sedan I saved from the crusher. Some good news today she passed her rego inspection and is now on the road.

I have attached a couple of pics of the car, I don't think i'm going to be able to part with it. It's the smoothest most solid feeling 505 I have ever driven!

Then last week I picked up another save from death, a 1983 GR Sedan (5 speed). This car has only done a genuine 149,000k's and is in a colour I have never seen on a 505 before. I also has strange wheels (pictured) they look exactly the same as normal GR wheels but they have the balancing hole in the centre and little lion caps.

Anyway, I've given this car a little TLC and it's looking for a new home now, anyone want it? PM me or it's on eBay later in the week.

Anyway, it's been great working with 505's again, kind of like coming back home
    Check the gearbox on the GR, it should be a BA7/5 so a good pick up. This box is the one everybody wants for their 404s and pushrod wagons.
    Graham

Thread Information