Mi16 PUGPUG for sale
  • Register
  • Help
    Tadpole

Icon6 Mi16 PUGPUG for sale

Hi there to all you peugeot nuts!
    I have my baby pugpug for URGENT sale, (plates read PUGPUG hehe)
    It has all electrics, sunroof, leather interior, tow bar, power steering the works! the only reason I am selling is coz i need a work car, and unfortunately due to finances Pugpug has to go.
    It's a beautiful car, very economical, i get 600km to a tank in city driving (and i only use optimax)
    Pugpug is black, alloy wheels, all front suspension has been done, RWC, regularly serviced, well looked after, 236 000km on the clock,
    buyer will not be disappointed!
    Oh, and something special to point out, fairly unique to my car is that it had a short shift made for it. Makes it just so much more enjoyable to drive! AND I have upgraded the front brakes to 406 (makes a massive difference, braking is super efficient!) For the true peugeot lover, this is the ultimate car! Has all the optional extras, cd player, sub woofers, everything you want in a car!
    If you email me, i have plenty of photos
    Cheers
    Dave
    [email protected]
    call after hours/weekends only 0403 569 928
    call anytime 0411 966 875

Advertisement
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mi16 PUGPUG for sale-pugpugrear.jpg   Mi16 PUGPUG for sale-leather-interior.jpg   Mi16 PUGPUG for sale-tacho.jpg   Mi16 PUGPUG for sale-pugpug.jpg  
    Last edited by pugpugMi16; 3rd March 2006 at 10:17 PM.

You're not in Lwr Templestowe are you?
    2001 306 RALLYE

Tadpole

Icon7

I'm located in Eltham actually quite close

Another Black Mi16 .
    2006 Peugeot 206 Xt
    1991 Toyota mx83 grande 1jzgte

al

Quote Originally Posted by pugpugMi16
    It has all electrics, sunroof, leather interior, tow bar, power steering the works! the only reason I am selling is coz i need a work car, and unfortunately due to finances Pugpug has to go.
    It's a beautiful car, very economical, i get 600km to a tank in city driving (and i only use optimax)
    Pugpug is black, alloy wheels, all front suspension has been done, RWC, regularly serviced, well looked after, 236 000km on the clock,
    Oh, and something special to point out, fairly unique to my car is that it had a short shift made for it. Makes it just so much more enjoyable to drive! AND I have upgraded the front brakes to 406 (makes a massive difference, braking is super efficient!) For the true peugeot lover, this is the ultimate car! Has all the optional extras, cd player, sub woofers, everything you want in a car!
    Cheers
    Dave
    [email protected]
    Dude, we had a burn into templestowe from eltham a while ago... (I've got the steel grey Mi16)

And i am technically in lower templestowe jannear... why did you ask that?

Good luck with the sale - and as i am discovering they aren't the easiest things to move...
    405 Mi16 - Sold - Now back
    205 Mi16
    505 GTi

al

What were the chances of that...? First thing this morning i jump in the car and heap down to st kilda, and ended up following pugpug all the way down punt rd.

Your method of getting my attention made me laugh...
    405 Mi16 - Sold - Now back
    205 Mi16
    505 GTi

Eating through my P6000s around Bell St Maccas!!

I've seen this car parked in Fairfield opposite Bayford and it looks absolutely mint.
    The AWARD WINNING 1998 Blaze Yellow 306 GTi6

......and a Series 3 205GTi on the side.

"I enjoy telling people what to do, because I am an arrogant rock star. That's what I do. That's my job." Gene Simmons, ROCK SCHOOL.

Tadpole

I'm really keen to see a lot more pics and a price on this. PM or email me [email protected]

i get 600km to a tank in city driving

Is that all? Must thrash it. My S1 gets well over 700 around town, and next to 900 on the open road. And you know how hilly Sydney is.

Chris

Tadpole

Icon12

Quote Originally Posted by al
    What were the chances of that...? First thing this morning i jump in the car and heap down to st kilda, and ended up following pugpug all the way down punt rd.

Your method of getting my attention made me laugh...
    Are you mr ARP? hehe, yeah big time revved it up for ya! yeah we were headed down that way funny stuff! Yeah i remember the burn in lower templestowe, had the girly in the car with me then too lol!

" i get 600km to a tank in city driving"

[quote] Is that all? Must thrash it. My S1 gets well over 700 around town, and next to 900 on the open road. And you know how hilly Sydney is.
    Yeah well i wasn't going to talk my baby up too much, don't like to give ppl the wrong impression, i don't thrash it that often, can't afford the petrol these days lol, but yeah generally i get anything up to 900km to a tank, most economical petrol run car i've owned, and i only use BP ultimate, or Optimax. Nothing's too good for pugpug!
    Last edited by pugpugMi16; 8th March 2006 at 06:12 PM.

Tadpole

Cheers
    Dave
    [email protected]
    Hey i'm open to offers, if anyone is interested in my beautiful peugeot please give me a call to discuss!!!

Tadpole

Default 406 brakes

AND I have upgraded the front brakes to 406 (makes a massive difference, braking is super efficient!)

Dave
    Can you tell us what parts you used? Any difficulties in the conversion?

Thanks.

Tadpole

Icon3

Quote Originally Posted by Tony F
    AND I have upgraded the front brakes to 406 (makes a massive difference, braking is super efficient!)

Dave
    Can you tell us what parts you used? Any difficulties in the conversion?

Thanks.
    There's a lot of fiddling around to get it right, it's not really something you do without a LOT of knowledge in Peugeots, machining the right parts as the 406 discs are much bigger etc. There are a lot of difficulties if you don't know what you're doing, as a trained mechanic in Peugeots I still had troubles, but once you get it right, it makes it just so much better! Brakes are magnificent now!

Tadpole

There's a lot of fiddling around to get it right, it's not really something you do without a LOT of knowledge in Peugeots, machining the right parts as the 406 discs are much bigger etc. There are a lot of difficulties if you don't know what you're doing, as a trained mechanic in Peugeots I still had troubles, but once you get it right, it makes it just so much better! Brakes are magnificent now!
    So you used the 406 pads and discs, do these fit inside the 15inch MI16 wheels withoiut modification?
    Did you then need to machine adapters to fit the 406 calipers to the 405 caliper mounts?

Tony

Tadpole

Icon4

Quote Originally Posted by Tony F
    So you used the 406 pads and discs, do these fit inside the 15inch MI16 wheels withoiut modification?
    Did you then need to machine adapters to fit the 406 calipers to the 405 caliper mounts?

Tony
    OK Tony. There is no adapter plates the calipers bolt straight up one slight prob tho... If you use new discs and pads the calipers will hit the wheels! I had to grind the calipers down so they would not hit the wheels. You must be very careful not to grind too much off. I would not recommend a "backyarder" to attempt this. The calipers do end up quite thin. I have had 307 17" wheels on my Mi16 prior to attempting the grinding, and they fit perfectly. Just an idea. By the way they looked tuff as!
    Good luck!

ive heard of this being done before. fancy knocking me up a pair?

good luck on the sale, it does seem they are hard to sell unless your name is Mr Shearer
    2013 Megane RS 265 Trophy

Tadpole

Icon10

Quote Originally Posted by DejaVu
    ive heard of this being done before. fancy knocking me up a pair?

good luck on the sale, it does seem they are hard to sell unless your name is Mr Shearer
    Lol, having worked at a Peugeot joint for the last 4 years I'm now at BMW but I also run my own business called Mates Rates -

[email protected]

I am happy to help anyone who wants someone who "knows what they are doing around a pug" to have a look at their car

For this particular job, the hardest part is finding the right calipers (it took me about 2 months), and the discs and pads are not cheap. Find the right calipers and I'll make them fit for you!

Tadpole

Default Get yourself a BARGAIN today!

[email protected]

SUPER SPECIAL! Cheap services for the next 2 months for Peugeot Drivers! We come to you!
    0411 966 875 (anytime) to make an appointment
    0403 569 928 (after 6pm and weekends)

Tadpole

Icon10 She's still for sale -

My Mi16 is still for sale - anyone interested should call 0403 569 928

Looks nice.

Thread Information