What are these....
  • Register
  • Help
    Fellow Frogger!

Icon5 What are these....

a while back i purchased an XU gasket kit but not sure what these gaskets are for. would anyone know please? thanks.
    Puggy.

Advertisement
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails What are these....-xu-gasket-kit-unknown-gasket-01.jpg   What are these....-xu-gasket-kit-unknown-gasket-02.jpg   What are these....-xu-gasket-kit-unknown-gasket-03.jpg   What are these....-xu-gasket-kit-unknown-gasket-04.jpg  

The first two from the left side (ie the red ones) look like the gaskets that go on the throttle body (where it meets the manifold) and the third one looks like exhaust to me. As for the last one, on the right, umm i dunno.

Once again, I could be wrong, when I got my VRS kits I got some gaskets that i didn't actually use cause the VRS kits usually have a number of different gaskets for different variations of the engine.
    I reject the reality and substitute my own!!

Fellow Frogger!

ok soz, the first 2 pics is only one gasket but i took a pic of both sides. i gather by what ur saying is that its for a carby type throttle body to manifold gasket yes? thanks.
    Puggy.

The forth photo looks like the two gaskets that go on to where the EGR valve sits; one for the pipe to the manifold inlet, the other for exhaust return pipe to the ERG valve.

Cheers,

Scott

Quote Originally Posted by 205puggypower
    a while back i purchased an XU gasket kit but not sure what these gaskets are for. would anyone know please? thanks.
    Puggy.
    first two,carb. gasket,3th pic.catalitic convector gasket,last pics, exshausth manifold gasket
    PS: sorry, about my pronaunce
    Last edited by nos205gti; 4th March 2006 at 05:58 AM.

FLTR:
    carburettor gasket, exhaust gasket (after the extractor) mechanical fuel pump gasket.
    Don't drive faster then your guardian angel can fly...

Thread Information