srtd battery
  • Register
  • Help

Thread: srtd battery

Default srtd battery

After 12 months OS I am just about to wake up my 95 srtd. I need to purchase a battery is there anyone out there who could recomend the best size and brand. Also I plan to put new tyres and would like to get the wheel alignment done I had some trouble with the last alignment is there anything I can pass on to the wheelalignment guy about the settings.
    lulu.

Advertisement

1000+ Posts

Buy a Delko Calcium plated battery.
    The only ones to have in a vehicle which experiences either heat or vibration under the bonnet.

Derek

Default get a DIN

LuLu,

make sure you get a proper european DIN shape battery - this is what the pug was designed for.

I got a Century DIN53L 480CCA for $120 from my local pug dealer for my daughter's early 405 a couple of weeks ago and they fitted it as well. This was the price quoted by a couple of autolecs as well.

This battery does not quite fill the battery tray so if you are worried about cranking the high compression diesel you may be able to get an even bigger one.

Trevor
    Trevor Hoare
    Boolarra Vic

'95 405Mi16 - what a great car! ; 89 405 ( for my daughter )
    previously 205Si, 504Ti, HR wagon with R16 seats, R16, R10, VW kombi, VW passat, HQ panel van, FB panelvan, Rover'49 P3 4-light

When I had alternator problems I bought a new proper european DIN shape battery that's now been collecting dust since october. If anyone in Sydney is in need of a new battery PM me.
    1994 306 S16 sold but not forgotten
    2004 Clio 182 current

Thread Information