l found cheapest insurance company
  • Register
  • Help

Default l found cheapest insurance company

http://www.sinclairpremium.com/contactus.asp

Advertisement

Who is Mr Sinclair?

Not a Prince from Nigeria by any chance??

Scares the hell outta me:

Company Profile:

Sinclair Insurance Company Limited is General Insurer, specializing in personal and commercial general insurance as well as a large variety of health and medical insurance programs.

Sinclair's charter under the International Insurance Act at the Independent State of Anjouan, Union of Comoros, enables the company to offer worldwide located customers with innovative, advanced and personally adjusted policies.

A professional team, some with over 30 years of experience in the international insurance market, handles around the clock the continually growing portfolio of customers with dedication, professionalism, and open heart.

Sinclair works in the USA market as an offshore insurer, and has a substantial presence in the Surplus Lines market, as well as in the individual commercial liabilities market. In Australia Sinclair acts as a Foreign Insurer online and presently establishes local presence via local brokerage firms.
    Australia seems to be the one country picked out for auto insurance and when I read this:
    Anti-spam system - If you have an anti-spam system, our reply to your email might not reach you. In this case, please indicate a fax number or a phone number where we can reach you during business hours.
    I wonder if I'm going to get my inbox full of offers of bigger willys, school girls doing unnatural things and investment advice along with HRH Prince Assole of Nigeria and a thousand phone calls a day from persons belching curry fumes.
    May be legit, but it would be a braver soul than I who found out.........

In a word.....................RUN!!!

Alan S
    If it ain't broke, use a 12" shifter.....that usually does the trick!!

Thread Information