Expression Of interest GTI 180 Sale.
  • Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
Results 1 to 25 of 43
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    35

    Default Expression Of interest GTI 180 Sale.

    Hey Guys/Girls,

    Considering selling my 2005 Gti 180 due to the fact that i want a different kind of car. most likely a R34 Skyline. Just want one of them more than the 180. Car is black and has 11,000 km on the clock and also has a modified exhaust (Not loud but tops off car). Car is in Sydney. Custom plates ENV:180.

    What would anyone offer or say would be a fair asking price. Bought the car in Aug 05 and paid 39000 for it including on roads etc.

    Chris

    Advertisement

  2. #2
    Fellow Frogger! Dr_Pug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    548

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris180
    Hey Guys/Girls,

    Considering selling my 2005 Gti 180 due to the fact that i want a different kind of car. most likely a R34 Skyline. Just want one of them more than the 180. Car is black and has 11,000 km on the clock and also has a modified exhaust (Not loud but tops off car). Car is in Sydney. Custom plates ENV:180.

    What would anyone offer or say would be a fair asking price. Bought the car in Aug 05 and paid 39000 for it including on roads etc.

    Chris
    Have you taken a look on redbook

    2005 PEUGEOT 206

    T1 MY04 GTi 180 Hatchback 3dr Man 5sp 2.0i
    Prices based on km 15,000 - 25,000
    Trade in price guide* $23,600 - $26,000
    National average price - private sale* $27,500 - $31,300
    Price when new (RRP) $34,990

    $39k seems alot brand new. The 180 is currently discounted ($32,990) so i guess that isnt going to help resale value.

    PS Sorry to hear your trading up for another lebofied taxi....
    04' GTi 180

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    35

    Default

    Thanks for the reply,

    LOL LEB TAXI.

    Won't be one of the wanky skylines, nice and stock if i do change.

  4. #4
    Banned orestes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Sunshine Coast
    Posts
    4,520

    Default

    even if you do get high $20k dollars for your 180 that much money aint going to get you much of an R34... unless ofcourse you plan on dipping into the piggy bank I would really reccomend an R32 GTR unless ofcourse it's all for pose value

  5. #5
    Fellow Frogger! Dr_Pug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    548

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris180
    Thanks for the reply,

    LOL LEB TAXI.

    Won't be one of the wanky skylines, nice and stock if i do change.
    Skylines, aka R34 GTR are nice cars a tad heavy when compared to the R32 GTR, if you can manage to find one in syd that is actually a real GTR not a rebadged GTS or modded GTS, that hasnt been rebirthed, been cut n shut or thrashed like a Canterbury Rd, PRO your doing well.

    Out of interest are you selling up because your loosing street light battles to skylines?
    04' GTi 180

  6. #6
    Banned orestes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Sunshine Coast
    Posts
    4,520

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Pug
    Skylines, aka R34 GTR are nice cars a tad heavy when compared to the R32 GTR, if you can manage to find one in syd that is actually a real GTR not a rebadged GTS or modded GTS, that hasnt been rebirthed, been cut n shut or thrashed like a Canterbury Rd, PRO your doing well.

    Out of interest are you selling up because your loosing street light battles to skylines?

    Like I said, he aint gonna get an R34 GTr for the sort of money the 180 is gonna sell for though. He'd probably be looking at least doubling his investment just to even get an R33, and give me the choice between R33, and R32 I would go R32 every single time, even if it is a bit more of a dated body shape

  7. #7
    Fellow Frogger! Dr_Pug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    548

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by orestes
    Like I said, he aint gonna get an R34 GTr for the sort of money the 180 is gonna sell for though. He'd probably be looking at least doubling his investment just to even get an R33, and give me the choice between R33, and R32 I would go R32 every single time, even if it is a bit more of a dated body shape
    Totally agree, be lucky to find genuine R34 GTR Skyline under 55K, as for shape and driveability the R32 wins hands down when compared to the R33.
    04' GTi 180

  8. #8
    Fellow Frogger! nos205gti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Rozelle
    Posts
    333

    Default

    my offer $28000 my mate he bought 03 180 gti few weeks ago from auction he wants $19000 what do you think? was damage but fixed.l dont know where did u buy your car but u paid too much.also your car all ready out off warranty..how much you want to sell your car bro? and how much u want to spend for GTR R34 l can find it for you bit cheaper

  9. #9
    1000+ Posts purrr-geot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    melb
    Posts
    4,379

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nos205gti
    my offer $28000 my mate he bought 03 180 gti few weeks ago from auction he wants $19000 what do you think? was damage but fixed.l dont know where did u buy your car but u paid too much.also your car all ready out off warranty..how much you want to sell your car bro? and how much u want to spend for GTR R34 l can find it for you bit cheaper
    are u a lebbo

  10. #10
    1000+ Posts Uga Boga's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    1,057

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by purrr-geot
    are u a lebbo
    407 3.0L Exclusive (2007)

    Expert 2.0L (2009)

    Laguna 2.0L dCi (2007)

  11. #11
    1000+ Posts brenno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2000
    Location
    2035
    Posts
    1,937

    Default

    Sorry to say Chris but you picked a really bad time to sell. There are several factors against you; The onroad price you paid is extraordinarily high. The RRP of the 180 has dropped to $32990 as mentioned above, and I've heard from a couple of sources that you can pick one up for around 30K onroad. The market is very dry at the moment. It's also modified so some buyers will dismiss it instantly, not because of the modifications but because of the perceived mentality of the owner.

    If I were you I'd put the stock exhaust back on, take the plates off and advertise it for $28990.....and hope for the best. I'd be interested to hear what you might be offered on a trade.

    Good luck with the R34. I drove a modified GT-T once and was impressed. Not quite the tank I had imagined.

  12. #12
    Fellow Frogger! nos205gti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Rozelle
    Posts
    333

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by purrr-geot
    are u a lebbo
    no,, l m turkish.keep in your mine my friends my country islamic counrty.but we re not arabic we cant speak arabic.also we re using same alphbet like a,b,c,d...ofcourse,we have high religions people in my country but like a australia,if u go lakemba u can see the fully black dressed womans.l dont care for me human is human. (save the whales from japan)

  13. #13
    Fellow Frogger! nos205gti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Rozelle
    Posts
    333

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Uga Boga
    l m not lebanese,but who cares what am l,,if its a funny what r u mate? australia multi cultral country,l love australia and australians

  14. #14
    1000+ Posts U Turn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    1,761

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nos205gti
    l m not lebanese,but who cares what am l,,if its a funny what r u mate? australia multi cultral country,l love australia and australians
    Hi Nos! Don't get so upset, nobody is having a go at you. You are still learning English and sometimes your posts sound hilarious, and one thing you'll learn about us aussies is that we take the piss. Most of us don't mean any harm by it. As for your English, I think you are doing really well, and posting and reading in an english speaking forum should improve your english over time..just don't use orestes' posts as a reference for correct spelling

    So chill, have a I for one always welcome your posts, even if our tastes in car modifications are slightly different!
    Take the long way home....

    - 306 gti6

  15. #15
    Fellow Frogger! nos205gti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Rozelle
    Posts
    333

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by U Turn
    Hi Nos! Don't get so upset, nobody is having a go at you. You are still learning English and sometimes your posts sound hilarious, and one thing you'll learn about us aussies is that we take the piss. Most of us don't mean any harm by it. As for your English, I think you are doing really well, and posting and reading in an english speaking forum should improve your english over time..just don't use orestes' posts as a reference for correct spelling

    So chill, have a I for one always welcome your posts, even if our tastes in car modifications are slightly different!
    thanks u turn, l m not upset,l ve been only 8 years in australia and l learned english just myself.l dont have soo many turkish friends most of my friends australian.thanks for them they teach me.also l didnt go to school to learn english.since when l came in australia lm working.l met on phone with UNHAPPY ( memebers from AF)his from adelaide as well.he is soo goodman he gave me very good advice about adelaide. l really wants to move adelaide but my wife she dosent want it.l belive,good for a kids to grow up there..l dont like sydney my favorite city brisbane or perth then adelaide one day l will move one of the good city.
    Last edited by nos205gti; 6th February 2006 at 02:19 PM.

  16. #16
    1000+ Posts CHRI'S16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    3,298

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nos205gti
    no,, l m turkish. (save the whales from japan)
    Merhaba abi!.... forget the whales what about the workers who need to feed their families... haha! -Chris

    ps, sorry to thread jack.
    ... ptui!

  17. #17
    1000+ Posts Uga Boga's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    1,057

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nos205gti
    l m not lebanese,but who cares what am l,,if its a funny what r u mate? australia multi cultral country,l love australia and australians
    Australian Iraqi
    407 3.0L Exclusive (2007)

    Expert 2.0L (2009)

    Laguna 2.0L dCi (2007)

  18. #18
    Fellow Frogger! nos205gti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Rozelle
    Posts
    333

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CHRI'S16
    Merhaba abi!.... forget the whales what about the workers who need to feed their families... haha! -Chris

    ps, sorry to thread jack.
    merhaba chris16,..

  19. #19
    Fellow Frogger! nos205gti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Rozelle
    Posts
    333

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Uga Boga
    Australian Iraqi
    cool..

  20. #20
    1000+ Posts purrr-geot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    melb
    Posts
    4,379

    Default

    yeah being ethnic is sik, i love it

    street cred +10

  21. #21
    Member Mic_Col's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Gold Coast
    Posts
    85

    Default Everyone pop a lude, dude

    Before someone says anything that might cause some heat.

    Take a second or two to think of the situation this way:

    Unless you can trace your family back more than 220 years on Terra Australis. Unless you are Koori, we are ALL IMMIGRANTS. Even people trying to ladder climb by pointing out that they had ancestors on the first fleet are throwing around a pretty weak arguement. In most countries the bulk of the population can trace their history back thousands of years, before records were kept. 200 odd years is just getting settled.
    From the Family Guy lounge . . .

    BRIAN: Let me get this straight....you're asking if they've ever done an episode of sesame street in which The Count kills somebody....and then drinks their blood for sustanence....

    PETER: Yeah

    BRIAN:
    No, i dont think they've ever done that


  22. #22
    Fellow Frogger! Jason20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    439

    Default

    Wow, notice how chris180 hasn't replied...
    It's because your a bunch of tossers.

    He didn't say he was after a R34 gtr, he said a R34, so i'm guessing he's looking at an R34 GTT, big price difference there. they go for around low 30's to 40's.

    In my opinion a gti180 is wankier then a stock R34.

    Before you say anything about the car I own, as it's in my sig. I'm not biased towards nissans, the fact that these cars are commonly tricked out by wogs doesn't detract from the fact that they're good cars. I keep my car stock visually, have don't a fair amount of suspension work to it. no loud blow off valve or loud exhaust. you'd be suprised the ammount of nissan owners who are genuine car enthusiasts & aren't just show ponies.

    You guys with your little pissy little snatchbacks don't know what your missing out on, wake up & stop being such a bunch of c**ts like you are.

    & yes I owned an mi16 for three years. it was fun while it lasted. Beautiful engine, shame the rest of the car was built like a wet bog roll.

    cya
    1990 series 1, 405 Mi16 <-- Sold
    1998 Nissan 180sx TypeX, 2lt, rwd Turbo.

  23. #23
    1000+ Posts brenno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2000
    Location
    2035
    Posts
    1,937

    Default

    Bahaha thats the best post I've seen here for yonks!

    I was wondering what replaced your Mi16.

    I know exactly what you mean about sensible Nissan owners. I'm a member of the Nissan Sports Car Club for that very reason.

  24. #24
    Member ewen75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    64

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jason20
    Wow, notice how chris180 hasn't replied...
    It's because your a bunch of tossers.

    He didn't say he was after a R34 gtr, he said a R34, so i'm guessing he's looking at an R34 GTT, big price difference there. they go for around low 30's to 40's.

    In my opinion a gti180 is wankier then a stock R34.

    Before you say anything about the car I own, as it's in my sig. I'm not biased towards nissans, the fact that these cars are commonly tricked out by wogs doesn't detract from the fact that they're good cars. I keep my car stock visually, have don't a fair amount of suspension work to it. no loud blow off valve or loud exhaust. you'd be suprised the ammount of nissan owners who are genuine car enthusiasts & aren't just show ponies.

    You guys with your little pissy little snatchbacks don't know what your missing out on, wake up & stop being such a bunch of c**ts like you are.

    & yes I owned an mi16 for three years. it was fun while it lasted. Beautiful engine, shame the rest of the car was built like a wet bog roll.

    cya

    Nice Troll
    '05 Aegean Blue 206 GTi 180

  25. #25
    sans witticism SLC206's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    North Parramatta
    Posts
    3,997

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by macquered
    I know exactly what you mean about sensible Nissan owners. I'm a member of the Nissan Sports Car Club for that very reason.
    Ha! I live in hope I may meet one one day.

    I would feel like a total tool if I found myself driving one.
    Regards,

    Simon

    2018 308 GTi 2011 DS3 DSport
    ----
    2014 208 GTi 2007 207 GTi 2004 206 GTi180 2000 206 GTi 1995 306 XT

    www.peugeotclub.asn.au

Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •