307 hdi touring 83,000kms drivers seat???
  • Register
  • Help
    Tadpole

Default 307 hdi touring 83,000kms drivers seat???

Hi all.
    The drivers seat is getting very soft now with only 83,000kms clocked up on it.
    Does anyone know if the seats can be exchanged (bottom bits) with the passenger side????
    Does $580 for the 80,000km service sound too much???
    Tail end is now getting a bit soft and thumpy (I don't think it is is my driving).
    Does anyone else have any problems which are now staring to show with a higher km 307?
    Martin.

Advertisement

Tadpole

A few 307 owners, myself included, have had some of the foam in the seat bottom disintegrate. For me, it was more in the bolster on the side rather than the bottom. It was falling out from the seat and was piling up on the floor. End of the story was that it was replaced under warranty after 18 months, no questions asked and took 10 mins to swap over.

Rgds,
    MC
    307 XS auto

Tadpole

PS - I live(d) in the western suburbs of Sydney, and used a certain local dealer (I lived round the corner, was just too convenient to take it anywhere else) and every service I've had was a fair bit more than $580. My 60,000km service was close to $800 but that included a hundred and something for front brake discs and new wiper blades front and rear. By the way, mine's a 1.6 petrol auto. My four year service this year will be close to $1500 thanks to the timing belt needing changing.
    307 XS auto

Thread Information