Tyre offset for Gti 180 rim
  • Register
  • Help

Default Tyre offset for Gti 180 rim

Anyone know the tyre offset and colour code of the gti 180 rim?

I found these figures for the 206/307

Pitch Circle Diameter 4 X 108
    offset 25
    Spigot size/C-bore 65.0

can anyone confirm?

Advertisement
    Last edited by WRC180; 25th January 2006 at 12:54 PM.
    04' GTi 180

l think all pugs are 25 offset really hard to find nic ewheels for a 180 but l found one deep dish wheels for my 180 just have to change plate not a spacer cost me $1000 is that good price?

I got off the phone with a pug serviceship and he recons the tyre offset is 28mm didnt sound to convincing, Im waiting on pug australia to get back to me.

Btw nos205gti im not trying to organise new rims, just trying to figure out a temporary spare whilst one rim gets repaired. I will show before and after pics when the rim is done.
    04' GTi 180

Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Pug
    I got off the phone with a pug serviceship and he recons the tyre offset is 28mm didnt sound to convincing, Im waiting on pug australia to get back to me.

Btw nos205gti im not trying to organise new rims, just trying to figure out a temporary spare whilst one rim gets repaired. I will show before and after pics when the rim is done.
    what happen to ur rims ? my mate know one shop at silverwater to fix any rims if you want l can get ph number that shop if its help to you and cheaper

Quote Originally Posted by nos205gti
    what happen to ur rims ? my mate know one shop at silverwater to fix any rims if you want l can get ph number that shop if its help to you and cheaper
    Mishap, with a gutter whilst reversing at walking speed, my mind was somewhere else I (ie pain) shouldnt of been driving myself to hospital, to get myself treated. I guess when you work in the health care system, you forget about calling an ambulance for yourself.

Anyway, Ive been quoted $100 to have the rim repaired and fully resprayed. I think its pretty reasonable, only thing he requires is to keep the rim for 3 days, he offered me a spare, just wanted to know the tyre offset and colour code of the rim for precise colour matching.
    04' GTi 180

Dr Pug I did a similar thing. Cost to me was the same for the rim (ie $100). But I took the opportunity to have all the rims resprayed.
    Daryl

04 GTI 180
    83 505 STI

Thread Information