C4 look 206gti HAVE LOOK
  • Register
  • Help

Default C4 look 206gti HAVE LOOK

http://www.autoclubturkey.com/forum/...ad.php?t=27317

Advertisement

Where do they get that interior, so nice! Does Autoparis do interiors?

Codgamer
    Arden Red 2006 206 GTi 180 (Hong Kong)
    Arden Red 2004 206 GTi 180 (Sydney)
    Diablo Red 2001 206 XT

am I supposed to look at it, or laugh at it?

Those pictures are a joke. Its an awful looking thing.

Wouldnt let that hairdresser anywhere near my hair Should be in the humour section.
    Neil
    '94 405 SRBT

'82 CX 2400 Pallas 5spd

'77 CX 2400 Pallas 4spd manual Import

'76 CX Super

'05 WL Statesman

'92 HZJ80 Landcruiser

OMG -that's ummm not to my taste at all...

What i really want to say is that it looks like a plastic piece of s*it
    Murray : And there are flames coming from the back of Prost's car as he enters the swimming pool!
    James Hunt: Well that should put them out then!

Mallala: 1:30.79

C4 look 206gti HAVE LOOK
    I was expecting a 206GTi dressed up to look like a C4, but it was much worse.

Troy.

The interior isnt too bad though. Pity the screen doesnt look like it fits very well.

Should be great in that grass paddock around the motokhana flags... how many points off for a lost spoiler? And that grill would be great for havesting grasshoppers around Coonamble!

thats hidious!!!!!

Does it drive as good as it looks?
    1991 Peugeot 405 Mi16 sports saloon
    Boge shock absorbers all round
    K&N panel
    FOR SALE: $4800 NEGOTIABLE
    http://www.aussiefrogs.com/forum/cars-sale-wanted/32141-sale-1991-405-mi16-s1-5-adelaide.html

Tadpole

The old adage "money can't buy taste" rings true here.
    '92 205 GTi White

The Peugeot Designer probaby want to kill themself after they seen those photo

Looks Nice,

Good to see someone else who is willing to try a few things. Hope its exactly how he wants it to be. Would be something along the lines of what i would like to do to mine.

Can i ask why on this forum no one likes modified cars and really put down the ones that are?? Every other forum i am a member on people are enthusiastic about it. Just noticed that there really is a big haterid towards it, just a question not an argument.

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Chris180
    Looks Nice,

Good to see someone else who is willing to try a few things. Hope its exactly how he wants it to be. Would be something along the lines of what i would like to do to mine.

Can i ask why on this forum no one likes modified cars and really put down the ones that are?? Every other forum i am a member on people are enthusiastic about it. Just noticed that there really is a big haterid towards it, just a question not an argument.

Chris
    Mods are great. I'd love to do alot of things with my pug. But why 'improve' on something that looks fantastic to begin with. One of the reasons I got the 206 originally was because of the way it looked.

How many of these cars are only modified cosmetically? Why not spend the cash on doing some worthwhile changes to the car. These ones that nos205gti has posted dont even seem drivable.

It seems wasted in my opinion.

Nat
    2001 Platinum Silver 206Gti
    2005 Aegean Blue 206Gti180

Quote Originally Posted by nlq206
    Mods are great. I'd love to do alot of things with my pug. But why 'improve' on something that looks fantastic to begin with. One of the reasons I got the 206 originally was because of the way it looked.

How many of these cars are only modified cosmetically? Why not spend the cash on doing some worthwhile changes to the car. These ones that nos205gti has posted dont even seem drivable.

It seems wasted in my opinion.

Nat
    take off your head from bucket mate this is some photos and l need to share all of you guys..l am soo happy to see full mod pugs. because,l can see soo many japanese shitbox on road.if you like orginal car ok.l like as orginal too but life is too short try sometimes different

Looks Nice,

Chris

I have nothing against modified cars when the bodywork actually looks nice, and it doesn't detract from other aspects of the car such as driveability. These cars however are a joke imho, and all of the pictured owners have little to no taste.

There is good body kits that improve the looks of a car, however none of these fit into that category

Quote Originally Posted by nos205gti
    take off your head from bucket mate this is some photos and l need to share all of you guys..l am soo happy to see full mod pugs. because,l can see soo many japanese shitbox on road.if you like orginal car ok.l like as orginal too but life is too short try sometimes different
    Ahhh... ahahahahaha... I love this forum "Japanese shit box" seems to be everyones second word here. Get over yourself people! french cars are not the be all and end all... unlike a lot of people think here

Tadpole

Quote Originally Posted by orestes
    Ahhh... ahahahahaha... I love this forum "Japanese shit box" seems to be everyones second word here. Get over yourself people! french cars are not the be all and end all... unlike a lot of people think here
    thanks for nos,great pics this is french cars forum mate,l m happy to seen different pugs.

"french cars are not the be all and end all... unlike a lot of people think here"

I do agree with this comment, Japs do make extremely good cars, Honda and Subaru are 2 that stick out to me. For the price the finishes on the cars are great.

What i think NOS was refering to as shit boxes are the 25 yr old RX7s or similar things that are well past thier cool period. But having said that there are still nice 25 yr old cars.

peace.

Chris

"french cars are not the be all and end all... unlike a lot of people think here"

I do agree with this comment, Japs do make extremely good cars, Honda and Subaru are 2 that stick out to me. For the price the finishes on the cars are great.

What i think NOS was refering to as shit boxes are the 25 yr old RX7s or similar things that are well past thier cool period. But having said that there are still nice 25 yr old cars.

peace.

Chris
    hi,chris l dont want to say like that l mean heaps of full mod japanese shit box on road why? no pugs o road every years at auto saloon always japanese cars just few european those cars merc,bmw or golf l never seen pugs..thats why? l put those pics on forum but still some people not happy l dont care..personally l like it,then l will be happy if l see more and more on AF again,sorry chris l dont want to say like that

Projectile vomit green too. How apt.
    Take the long way home....

- 306 gti6

Some good touches such as the re-trim, hopefully it's leather and not vinyl.

But i'd be pissed off with the quality of the kit, doesn't fit well at all.
    The front bumper looks like it's about to drop off, the rear bumper doesn't meet the bodywork at all in the corners and the mesh around the tailpipes is shocking.

codgamer, Gary Blackman come recommended for re-trims, Autoparis or other shops, even dealers would probably send it to them anyway.

As for mods vs no mods, the topic's been done to death, who cares if you do or dont like them.
    Do a search on the topic and bring back and old thread where i'm being laughed at if you really want to argue about it.

Thread Information