some perfect pugs here
  • Register
  • Help

Default some perfect pugs here

http://www.autoclubturkey.com/forum/...ad.php?t=33753

Advertisement

if by perfect you mean ugly riced up heaps of shit then yes they're perfect. I think i'm blind now, thank you...

oh well each to his own, but I think i'm going to throw up
    Last edited by orestes; 25th January 2006 at 01:23 AM.

Look, it's that travesty of a 406 Coupe again.

...Then again, don't look, please.

Troy.

perfect!!!??!!??!!!???!!!!?!?!

*you done with that bucket yet*

Works: 2003 YV Commodore (That is Cecil to you)
    Playing: R12, SuperPos, thinks It's a race car and Sunny the R12 Lego set.
    Previous: SuperGrumpy fuel spitting 504ti(ish), SuperComfortable 505 STI, SuperDoper carried my groceries Mi16, Choo Choo'd Volvo S40
    Wanted Will hoard 12/15/17 Junk.

"More and more of less and less" - Marina Abramović

Damn, thats taken RICE to a hole new level. I remember there was another fellow turk frogger a while back, who posted his transformation on his 180 and boy was it disjointed VW beetle that went all wrong.
    04' GTi 180

Come on guys, you know you really truly honestly like them.

Such class and understated looks, it's what every Peugeot, no make that French car driver is after. We want to stand out for all the right reasons and those are some pretty fine reasons.

NOT

I think im going to throw up.

nlq206
    2001 Platinum Silver 206Gti
    2005 Aegean Blue 206Gti180

Wouldn't mind going bush in one of those.
    '96 306 xtdt
    '83 505 SRDT (440,000kms) - "Gertrude"
    '79 504 GLD (?x100,000 + 59,349kms) "Guinea Pug"

1975 504GL

What an un-open minded bunch of boring people you are.

Get over yourselfs. Not everyone is like you.

Chris

nos205gti stated those were a bunch of "perfect" pugs...we're simply stating theyre fugly

Quote Originally Posted by stevesteve
    nos205gti stated those were a bunch of "perfect" pugs...we're simply stating theyre fugly
    l dont know your taste but this is the photo then l like the body and paint work l didnt see any pug in australia like those then l need to share you and other memers if you dont like it just keep the " F "with you then just say "they re ugly" l dont mine

Tadpole

Quote Originally Posted by orestes
    if by perfect you mean ugly riced up heaps of shit then yes they're perfect. I think i'm blind now, thank you...

oh well each to his own, but I think i'm going to throw up
    it is perfect car.l like it none of them not ugly but check those cars its a great paint job.
    1-406 coupe looks beautiful
    2-light blue colour 106 gti great body work
    3-candy apple 306 cabriolet
    4-candy apple 206 is perfect body kit and paint job
    5-red306 gti also excellent body kit(watch tail gate sticker) that one for you

what are you driving mate?

Quote Originally Posted by nos205gti
    l dont know your taste but this is the photo then l like the body and paint work l didnt see any pug in australia like those then l need to share you and other memers if you dont like it just keep the " F "with you then just say "they re ugly" l dont mine
    noone should be offended if we say those cars are fugly...then id have just as much right to be offended when you say theyre perfect

although id never call anyones car from this forum fugly..thats just rude

Hey Mr Nos, I thought you hated the performance of your 180?

Doesn't rice slow it down even more?
    2005 RENAULTsport Clio 182 Cup F1

Quote Originally Posted by ClioF1

1991 Peugeot 405 Mi16 sports saloon
    Boge shock absorbers all round
    K&N panel
    FOR SALE: $4800 NEGOTIABLE
    http://www.aussiefrogs.com/forum/cars-sale-wanted/32141-sale-1991-405-mi16-s1-5-adelaide.html

Quote Originally Posted by ClioF1

yes ,it is too slow for me..my megane 225 is better..ha,.. if you compare cllio or 180 off course 180GTI

It's ridiculous calling them perfect. That's fine you want to share those photos with us (though there really should be *rice* warning given ), but why try and stir people up by putting up "perfect pugs" as the title??

I'll try and sum it up why those pics get such a negative reaction from us here. We buy pugs (and renaults, cits) for the way they drive. For their performance, handling and ride combination. When a "mod" to these cars severely detracts from those very qualities. I'm sure you can see why, but I'll point them out anyway. Massive wheels = crap ride, heavier unsprung mass hence worst handling. Stiff springs = crap ride, crap handling. 50kg of stereo gear = worse performance. Massive heavy bodykits = worse performance. Bodykits combined with low ride height = crap drivability i.e picking up bits of bodykits on mcdonalds speedhumps.

So you call them perfect, but we see them as making a car worse and removing the very essence of what makes a peugeot a great car. As far as styling goes, that's an issue of individual taste. Many here love peugeots understated styling. They don't come bland from the factory, they are stylish and we see it pointless to dress them up with garish bodykits. But if someone wants to do that, that's fine, everyone's got their own taste. But I hope you can see why as a car and not an art piece, they are not only far from perfect, they are also far worse than what comes straight out of the factory.
    Take the long way home....

- 306 gti6

Quote Originally Posted by U Turn
    It's ridiculous calling them perfect. That's fine you want to share those photos with us (though there really should be *rice* warning given ), but why try and stir people up by putting up "perfect pugs" as the title??

I'll try and sum it up why those pics get such a negative reaction from us here. We buy pugs (and renaults, cits) for the way they drive. For their performance, handling and ride combination. When a "mod" to these cars severely detracts from those very qualities. I'm sure you can see why, but I'll point them out anyway. Massive wheels = crap ride, heavier unsprung mass hence worst handling. Stiff springs = crap ride, crap handling. 50kg of stereo gear = worse performance. Massive heavy bodykits = worse performance. Bodykits combined with low ride height = crap drivability i.e picking up bits of bodykits on mcdonalds speedhumps.

So you call them perfect, but we see them as making a car worse and removing the very essence of what makes a peugeot a great car. As far as styling goes, that's an issue of individual taste. Many here love peugeots understated styling. They don't come bland from the factory, they are stylish and we see it pointless to dress them up with garish bodykits. But if someone wants to do that, that's fine, everyone's got their own taste. But I hope you can see why as a car and not an art piece, they are not only far from perfect, they are also far worse than what comes straight out of the factory.
    hi u turn, l m not defencing,but my post says "some perfect pugs here" l found this link then l like some of pugs paint and body work.but evryone has a different taste,l m undrestand but only one think why?u guys upset or angry just the link and some bloody mods pugs l dont care u guys doesnt like mods car but l like it this is my personal choise.hah..l forgot one of the members AF name but hei done full mod on 180 gti (green colour) all of you guys say (me too ) "thats the perfect job"" well done" etc.etc.. evrybody say like this.. but then l put some pugs pictures..in to forum.one members starts saying F.. other members say thanks.whats the problem if you dont like the post just pass it DONT REPLY the post.we re the forum people, like family,of course sometimes trouble in the family but this is too much.l join to turkish pugs forum, they re soo helpfull each other.they say between all the members when they get different pics,videos or anything about the pugs they goes THANKS! they re talking about the cars mods or colours not members my head never ever go down,because,l did not any mistake.but l will still put other ugly pugs photos l dont care some people like it some of them not.also UTURN l dont like 50 kg sound system at back just have look again those pics, then think some one build something.then they re sharing with others..we have to be gentle..sand castle make really hard, but broke it down too easy..we are pug drivers we re different from the others

DRIVE PUGS,BE A LEGEND

I am glad the badging has been removed, otherwise people may think they are peugeots
    05 206 GTI 180
    04 407 ST
    94 306 XT

Quote Originally Posted by nos205gti
    hi u turn, l m not defencing,but my post says "some perfect pugs here" l found this link then l like some of pugs paint and body work.but evryone has a different taste,l m undrestand but only one think why?u guys upset or angry just the link and some bloody mods pugs l dont care u guys doesnt like mods car but l like it this is my personal choise.hah..l forgot one of the members AF name but hei done full mod on 180 gti (green colour) all of you guys say (me too ) "thats the perfect job"" well done" etc.etc.. evrybody say like this.. but then l put some pugs pictures..in to forum.one members starts saying F.. other members say thanks.whats the problem if you dont like the post just pass it DONT REPLY the post.we re the forum people, like family,of course sometimes trouble in the family but this is too much.l join to turkish pugs forum, they re soo helpfull each other.they say between all the members when they get different pics,videos or anything about the pugs they goes THANKS! they re talking about the cars mods or colours not members my head never ever go down,because,l did not any mistake.but l will still put other ugly pugs photos l dont care some people like it some of them not.also UTURN l dont like 50 kg sound system at back just have look again those pics, then think some one build something.then they re sharing with others..we have to be gentle..sand castle make really hard, but broke it down too easy..we are pug drivers we re different from the others

DRIVE PUGS,BE A LEGEND
    Hi Nos, no hard feelings. I guess many of us misunderstood you and took the "perfect" in your title that you were trying to have a bit of a stir at others. I haven't been a long time member of AF, but from the time that I have been here I've realised that a lot of people here have grown up all their lives with their marque, be it Peugeot, Renault or Citroen and they take some pride at the heritage and what the marque stands for. Many of us do see these mods as butchery to the marque. Maybe we all need to chill as well. But at the same time realise that when you put up some pics, they are open to public comment. Just as you would not complain about any positive comments, it is to be expected you will get negative comments. Time to accept this, or don't post those pics. However you shouldn't have to tolerate personal insults.
    Take the long way home....

- 306 gti6

Thread Information