scatterbrains got a pug!!!!!!
  • Register
  • Help
    Fellow Frogger!

Icon10 scatterbrains got a pug!!!!!!

Hey guys, i thought id let you all know that im finally a propper aussie frogger, as ive got an aussie frog!!!

205si - ripper to drive, bit girly according to some gti nuts but its the corners that are important, not the straight bits, especially when you live on a mountain.
    Cant wait to put it in the garage (should probably clear all the junk so it'll fit )

I'll post some arty pics for the other photographers amongst us when i get a chance (ie when i should be studying for final exams!)

Advertisement

Thanks to all who helped a while back when i was researching, im sure ill need ur help again sooner or later.

Something tells me this w/e is gonna cost me a bit in petrol

congratulations on your purchase! hope you love it to bits. and its a 205, so i can tell your going to have abit of fun with it

if you ever see a red Mi16 whizzing around Olinda, that would be me. i love the roads up there

Paul
    2013 Megane RS 265 Trophy

Icon14 far out i'd be stoked too!

hi brains, congrats on the purchase and welcome to the fold. phil torode's and graham wallis' exploits in their si's are testemant to its abilities!

gees after much delibaration youve finally settled on the si. what brought you over the line? great car. and gees you live in switchback heaven there in olinda.

regards,

jealous
    current frogs :
    '94 s3 alpine 205GTi

daily ding magnet: '98 1.8 16v citroen xsara

previous frogs:

88 S1 205GTi
    '95 306S16

gimme corners. . .

Fellow Frogger!

I wanted something fun to scream around the hills in, so a pug of any description fits that bill

I considered a 306 but id be buying a car with more cliks than this 205 (tad under 130k) and i prefer the go karty feel ( i wanted an old mini till i really tested the bus like steering and all round drums )

i chose the si cos i dont particularly feel the need to have that much power, theyre cheaper for their age, and so far as i can tell they're just as fun on the bendy bits, and also a bit easier to live with.

cant wait to get it out on the mountain hwy!!!!

congrats brain

Sounds tough are you planning to mod it in any way? I suggest some nice tough 15's

Fellow Frogger!

nothing really out of the ordinary

new rims would look nice but thatll be some time down the track if at all, i cant be arsed looking/buying/insuring.

what i am doing right now is sprucing up the front end with a smattering of work and some new shockers.
    i pick it up tomorrow!

Thread Information