307 aircon problems
  • Register
  • Help
    Tadpole

Default 307 aircon problems

I've recently noticed that when I set the aircon in my 307 XSE to 23 (or more) the temp keeps rising. I've measured it up to 30.6 at the drink holders between the front seats after 20 mins set on 23. When set on 22 the temp is controlled around 21.8 - 22.3 after about 10 mins.
    Any ideas.
    The car is booked in at my local dealer on Monday 17 Oct.
    One day I'll spill my guts on other issues with this car and my local dealer. But now is not the time.

Advertisement

Can't say I've ever noticed this on mine, but I rarely ever set it above 22, I'd fall asleep if it ever got any warmer.

I did set it at the maximum (27 I think) after leaving a footy game drenched and cold when it rained, and the fan was blowing flat out for about 20 mins to try to get the cabin up to that temperature, but I don't think it got to 30.

Sounds like a thermostat or sensor problem, let us know what the dealer says or does when you take it in.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by oscar_02
    One day I'll spill my guts on other issues with this car and my local dealer. But now is not the time.

where is the place to bitch about 307's? Ive had mine for 3yrs and have a few stories to tell...
    --------------------------------------------
    Drive of my life?
    ...more like bane of my life

Tadpole

Dodgy Tone:
    Picked up the car from the dealer and they are unable to give me any idea as to what is causing the aircon problem. It goes back on Friday 21st for the Peugeot Australia wizzard to have a look at. Wish me luck.

Bane:
    I guess looking at this site its as good as any place to have your say. For me I'm still going through some issues with my local dealer but they are nearing an end. Depending on the outcome then I'll either have my say or keep my mouth shut. I'm suspecting the outcome will be 'watch this space' over the next few weeks.

Thread Information