Where is Stuey: E&A Motors
  • Register
  • Help

Default Where is Stuey: E&A Motors

I used to goto E&A Motors (EssCarGo) at artarmon, but their old phone number isn't working.

Does anyone know where they have gone, or do they have another phone number?

Alternately, if they have gone, where is the next best place to get my 205 serviced / repaired?

Simon

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Walshy
    I used to goto E&A Motors (EssCarGo) at artarmon, but their old phone number isn't working.

Alternately, if they have gone, where is the next best place to get my 205 serviced / repaired?

Simon
    I went past E&A a couple of months ago and they had their roller door open, but prior to this it looks like they've been closed for quite a while. Shame that, they owe me a set of tyres and a video of their race car that I kindly let them borrow about 5 years ago.

If I were you I'd contact Paul Vassallo - 98172134. He is located in Gladesville and I've never really heard a bad thing about him.

I happened to go past E&S motors in Artarmon a few months back and took the number down that was on the sign outside. It's 99065744. If this is the number you've been trying then they've either changed it or closed shop in the past few months.
    2005 Renaultsport Clio 182 Cup
    1989 205 Gti - Sold

"This year, I invested in pumpkins. They've been going up the whole month of October and I got a feeling they're going to peak right around January. Then, bang! That's when I'll cash in." - Homer Simpson

Default peugeot servicing

Hi simon,

Are you the simon with a silver 205 (RAJ-351) by any chance?? anyways Paul at AP automotive in gladesville is my reccommendation. A very knowledgeable and thorough mech. Most night he stays back if he is not happy with the amount of work he had done on his jobs for the day. Pretty much he is a thorough, dedicated peugoet and french car enthusiast that happens to be a mechanic. Very good combination

Jus

con
    Fellow Frogger!

Default E & A Motors

Quote Originally Posted by Walshy

Simon

I have heard that E & A Motors have gone belly up.

con....

yep...e & a long gone.

Another vote for Paul V though.

Thread Information