Quaife ATB differential for the 504/505/604
  • Register
  • Help

Default Quaife ATB differential for the 504/505/604

Hi,

Advertisement

I read some old messages and noticed that some of you might have a Quaife ATB differential installed in a Peugeot 504/505/604. How hard is it to install one and does anyone have a picture of the actual product?

Does it work well, how much better is it compared to the original Peugeot LSD? Is there some benefits in normal road use that would justify costs? Quaife's web site now lists the price for it: 460 GBP = 670 EUR = 1070 AUD.

I'm not going to buy one right now (could use that money for many other things in my cars...) but it would be nice to know more about this product.
    3 x 1985 505 Turbo Injection + 1986 505 Turbo Injection + 1985 505 GRE < http://peugeot505.info >

VIP Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by Toni Lindroos
    Hi,

I read some old messages and noticed that some of you might have a Quaife ATB differential installed in a Peugeot 504/505/604. How hard is it to install one and does anyone have a picture of the actual product?

Does it work well, how much better is it compared to the original Peugeot LSD? Is there some benefits in normal road use that would justify costs? Quaife's web site now lists the price for it: 460 GBP = 670 EUR = 1070 AUD.

I'm not going to buy one right now (could use that money for many other things in my cars...) but it would be nice to know more about this product.
    These diffs are more refined in their operation and should last longer.
    The Peugeot LSDs tend to need stronger springs for use in motorsport, this then makes them pretty clunky.
    I have a new Quaife RWD diff centre which I'm not using, let me know if you want to buy it, they are only available to order at the moment and there needs to be a minimum number in the order.
    Graham

Thanks for the offer, I'll keep it in mind.
    3 x 1985 505 Turbo Injection + 1986 505 Turbo Injection + 1985 505 GRE < http://peugeot505.info >

Fellow Frogger!

Just out of interest, how much are you selling the Quaife for Graham?

VIP Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by Nisspug
    Just out of interest, how much are you selling the Quaife for Graham?
    I paid $1200 landed in Australia, a very good price and would want the same.
    Graham

Thread Information