Haynes repair manuals for 205 & 405
  • Register
  • Help

Default Haynes repair manuals for 205 & 405

English manuals are here:

405 -> 405 Haynes pdf

205 -> 205 Haynes pdf

Copy all 17 files on the right side of the russian page.

You need Adobe Acrobat Reader program to read them.
    Program is free on the internet -> Acrobat Reader 7.0

Advertisement

Anyone know where there is a electronic version for the 306??

Tadpole

Have been downloading the 205 manual but there are 2 that don't work. Has anyone else been able to get them all and could you maybe either let me know how to get them or could we arrange for you to email them to me? The ones I am having trouble with are the 10th and last ones

The 10th and last ones don't work for me either... The links seem to be broken
    2005 Renaultsport Clio 182 Cup
    1989 205 Gti - Sold

"This year, I invested in pumpkins. They've been going up the whole month of October and I got a feeling they're going to peak right around January. Then, bang! That's when I'll cash in." - Homer Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by Chewie
    Have been downloading the 205 manual but there are 2 that don't work. Has anyone else been able to get them all and could you maybe either let me know how to get them or could we arrange for you to email them to me? The ones I am having trouble with are the 10th and last ones

They don't seem to be working - can you email the webmaster and tell him there is a problem. (if you can understand the language that is!)

Quote Originally Posted by Roland
    They don't seem to be working - can you email the webmaster and tell him there is a problem. (if you can understand the language that is!)

Hey Guys,
    I just found an email link on their site and sent them a message - if they understand English maybe they will be able to fix the problem.
    Regards
    Roland

1000+ Posts

How to get the missing files:

Firstly look at the filename you are trying to get, it will be either 0932-05B or 0932-04B

Simply click onto one that does work, like 0932-05A, let your browser ask you if you want to open or save it, let the background download / cache it. By either cancelling it in Opera or getting the full URL of one that works in IE modify the last charater to reflect the one you want and hey presto it will download.

The web page has the worng links, they stuffed up and HREF'd a non existing file, but rest assures they are there.

Works for me,
    Matt

Does anybody have sections 6, 7, and 8. These are the gearbox and clutch sections and are missing from this site and any others I've seen. The only part I've really needed!

Jarrod

Fellow Frogger!

You could always buy it!
    unfrogged (for now)

Quote Originally Posted by 106 Rallye
    You could always buy it!
    I have. I own 1 X 504, 2 X 505 and 2 X 205 hardcopy Haynes manuals so I don't feel guilty at all about downloading a copy of a manual I already have. I find it handy when doing a job to print out the relevent pages. If they get marked with my grubby fingers or I wnat to add my own notes or scribbles it doesn't matter.

Jarrod

Tadpole

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew
    How to get the missing files:

Firstly look at the filename you are trying to get, it will be either 0932-05B or 0932-04B

Simply click onto one that does work, like 0932-05A, let your browser ask you if you want to open or save it, let the background download / cache it. By either cancelling it in Opera or getting the full URL of one that works in IE modify the last charater to reflect the one you want and hey presto it will download.

The web page has the worng links, they stuffed up and HREF'd a non existing file, but rest assures they are there.

Works for me,
    Matt
    Ggrrraaarrrrggghhh!!! This is getting so annoying for me. Using your information, I can now actually view the pages in an online format. However I still can't download them to my computer... doesn't give me the option. I might sound like a complete noob here, but how do I download from a URL or something?

1000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chewie
    how do I download from a URL or something?
    File, Save As..?

Tadpole

here is how you do it. If you want file 10 for example. Open up file 9 by just clicking on it then in the top address bar edit the address to find file number 10.

This is to get file 10:

http://www.peugeot-club.ru/pgt.nsf/0/7607362fac066d3cc3256b74003190a5/$FILE/0932-04C.pdf (this is file nine)

http://www.peugeot-club.ru/pgt.nsf/0/7607362fac066d3cc3256b74003190a5/$FILE/0932-04B.pdf (this if file 10)

then just save it as your pdf document where ever you like.

do the same but for file 17.

hope this helps,
    tom

Tadpole

Cheers guys, I got it sussed! I was really freakin' tired last night when I was trying to figure it out!

1000+ Posts

Glad to hear it, I get that way too, Good that it worked out.

Matt

Thread Information