404 keys - possible to order by serial#?
  • Register
  • Help
    Tadpole

Icon5 404 keys - possible to order by serial#?

I need a spare set of keys for the 404 I am just getting to know. The 37 year-old key is a bit worn to be the ideal model for a key-cutting. I have the original sales document including key serials, would I be able to use these serials to order a new set?

Advertisement

I think Peugeot would have stoped producing 404 keys long ago. I think your best bet would be to talk to someone who cuts keys, though a call to your local peugeot service department may also lead you in the direction of someone who knows something useful

Default Locksmith

Quote Originally Posted by drevick
    I need a spare set of keys for the 404 I am just getting to know. The 37 year-old key is a bit worn to be the ideal model for a key-cutting. I have the original sales document including key serials, would I be able to use these serials to order a new set?
    A good auto locksmith should be able to make new keys to fit your ignition or door lock if your original is too worn. Might need your car for an hour or two & will need the barrels out of the locks.
    Dom

If the key has a number on it a locksmith can cut a key to the number, but they charge extra for this service. I think it was $10 last time I had it done
    Pete

I am gunna get another 403 on the road........one day

Thread Information