PIMP MY PuG!
  • Register
  • Help

Thread: PIMP MY PuG!

Tadpole

Icon6 PIMP MY PuG!

HIi as anyone pimped or customized their peugoet ?,because my seats and carpet are all ripped but the door covers are great its a TI by the way,its looks like its been customized by freddy krueger!.Also my car has a few leaky spots comming inside the car ,theres one on therihgt hand side also in the boot too.Thanks

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by jono Bridge
    HIi as anyone pimped or customized their peugoet ?,because my seats and carpet are all ripped but the door covers are great its a TI by the way,its looks like its been customized by freddy krueger!.Also my car has a few leaky spots comming inside the car ,theres one on therihgt hand side also in the boot too.Thanks

DO IT DO IT ,you know you wanna and who cares what anyone thinks as long as you are happy with it.
    the thing about pimped and custom cars is that there is alot of dedication and work going on there.
    but beware also alot of money,its not cheap but you can do alot yourself and pay the experts for the hard bits.go on you know you wanna-BAZZ

You need to check out asanka's tricked out pug.

Its fully shik............
    04' GTi 180

if you can get me a high res photo i can photoshop what you want done to it i can find time....

Quote Originally Posted by bazgti
    DO IT DO IT ,you know you wanna and who cares what anyone thinks as long as you are happy with it.
    the thing about pimped and custom cars is that there is alot of dedication and work going on there.
    but beware also alot of money,its not cheap but you can do alot yourself and pay the experts for the hard bits.go on you know you wanna-BAZZ
    Im with Baz, do it cause U want to & it makes u happy

Some of my fav 'pimped' out pugs are some of the cars in Indonesia & South America

Thread Information