Servicing in Sydney
  • Register
  • Help
    Tadpole

Default Servicing in Sydney

Recently moved to Syd - can anyone suggest a good garage to get my 206 gti serviced at?
    Have noticed that there is some 'squeeling' in the bearings recently - anyone experienced similar and if so, what should I do?

Thanks

Advertisement

Ashben, wlecome to the best city in the country.... lol... ill get killed for that. Do a quick search on service places as we have covered this SEVERAL times, but also let us know were in sydney so we can point out the closest one. - Chris
    Last edited by CHRI'S16; 30th September 2005 at 10:55 AM. Reason: god told me so
    ... ptui!

Tadpole

thanks chris. bondi way - eastern burbs. i'll take a look at the service side of things - anything you can suggest re the bearings?

Quote Originally Posted by CHRI'S16
    Ashben, wlecome to the best city in the country.... lol... ill get killed for that. Do a quick search on service places as we have covered this SEVERAL times, but also let us know were in sydney so we can point out the closest one. - Chris

Fellow Frogger!

Default Squeeling

Quote Originally Posted by ashben
    thanks chris. bondi way - eastern burbs. i'll take a look at the service side of things - anything you can suggest re the bearings?
    Could be just noisy disc pads or worst the pads are wearing down to the disc itself. Any louder then you may start to squell at the bill you will get.

Don't know of a mechanic near Bondi. Colliers at Granville or behind the pug dealer in Victoria road at Gladesville. Forgot the mechanic's name. He is Italian if I remember. Ah... Paul Vassalo. He's usually booked up two or three weeks. Also sent a PM
    Steve V6 ..
    404,504Ti, 406SV.

Thread Information