The new 207
  • Register
  • Help

Thread: The new 207

Default The new 207

Here are some spyshots from the 207:

Advertisement

We have to wait till 2007 for the 207RC (1.6 16v Turbo, 170bhp (EP6DTS engine)).
    Last edited by Michel 106GTi; 5th August 2005 at 07:01 PM.
    Michel van der Heiden

webstats: 17250+ pug pictures, 5 hours of Pug vids!

Sweet mother of all things ugly!
    2006 Peugeot 206 Xt
    1991 Toyota mx83 grande 1jzgte

"Beauty uh ugly is in the eyes of the beholder" anybody have an english translation for that stuff?

Tadpole

Quote Originally Posted by ssmikle
    ...anybody have an english translation for that stuff?
    Not only do I drive a French car but my wife is French Canadian.

The Peugeot 207 is ready but hides in secret. We still suceeded in having a glimpse at it 6 months before its release.
    Our illustrator had precisely traced its contour last year (see l,A.M 699). Today thanks to these exclusive pictures the future 207 has no secrets. What do we learn? The headlights cover almost all of the front wing as we thought they would. They're surely the longest of the automobile industry and the soft nose (front bumper) are surely borrowed from the 907 du Mondial 2004 Study. The dynamic that was part responsible for the success of the 206 went up a notch especially with this 3 door version. The new Peugeot shares its platform with the Citroen C3 and the 1007 even if it measures 3.99M. Compared to the 206 the gain is notable (+15cm), complies with the new safety regulations, along with improving the ergonomics. The goal is to create a gap between the 207 and those lower in the same class as in the recent 107 (3.43M) and most of all the 1007 (3.73M).
    In the style of the Clio, its ever rival, the 207 will improve the quality of its interior and will introduce new engines. Renault announced a unheared of 2.0L 140 BHP? Peugeot responed with a 1.6 Turbo at 143 BHP born from the alliance with BMW (from which were born a 1.4 75 BHP and a 1.6 115 BHP).
    As far as diesels the classics will remain the 1.4 (70BHP) and the 1.6 (90BHP or 110BHP) but the powerful 2.0 136 BHP is envisaged to be on the horizon.
    This Peugeot is not already born but already bragging its alter ego from Renault. In order to keep Renault from grapsing the spotlight at the Frankfurt Motor Show the promising 207 will be presented 6 months before realese as an understudy.Therefore in a tradition of Puegeot the 207 will set the style for the rest of the series that will be released in September.

Thanks. To me its is a beauty. Pity i won't be able to afford one until another 5-6 years from now. Peugeots out here don't have that much of resale value. I picked up my 405 with 30,000 mles for the equivalent of about 1,600 english pounds. I had planned to keep it for a year but after driving it have decided to keep it until it stops running. the only things missing are cupholders(means no food in the car) and airbags(never used one yet) so i am ok

Quote Originally Posted by ssmikle
    Thanks. To me its is a beauty. Pity i won't be able to afford one until another 5-6 years from now. Peugeots out here don't have that much of resale value. I picked up my 405 with 30,000 mles for the equivalent of about 1,600 english pounds. I had planned to keep it for a year but after driving it have decided to keep it until it stops running. the only things missing are cupholders(means no food in the car) and airbags(never used one yet) so i am ok
    You know, you can install after market cupholders like I did. One is on the glove box cover (inside) and one removable which can be install in the driver door and take out when not needed.

Peugeot 207 will be stunning since we haven't seen final product yet and some of the spy shots are either manipulated by publisher or Peugeot.

why oh why do peugeot think enormous holes in the front of small cars is a good thing?

the 407 looks cool with the big mouth kos its a big car, that thing is tiny! surely the styling department can come up with something more origional then an enormous gaping hole...

still, it will be interesting to see if there is a performance variety of this car...
    '92 405 mi16

Quote Originally Posted by James504
    Sweet mother of all things ugly!

I remember many of us thought the same of the 407 a year or so ago...having seen many 407s around for a while now (the jury is still out on the wagon!) I would have one in a flash. So, I reckon the 207 will be a pretty (,) impressive car.
    Ben.
    _ _________________ _
    A very fun 1997 manual 406 ST
    A lovely 2006 407 HDi Executive

I like it. I like it alot. The 1.6 Turbo sounds like good fun.
    Clint

Obsidian Black 206 RC (2004)
    Ferodo DS2500 Racing Pads
    Green Cotton Dynatwist Induction Kit
    OZ Superturismo WRC 16" wheels

Quote Originally Posted by Pate
    You know, you can install after market cupholders like I did. One is on the glove box cover (inside) and one removable which can be install in the driver door and take out when not needed.

Peugeot 207 will be stunning since we haven't seen final product yet and some of the spy shots are either manipulated by publisher or Peugeot.

food + drink in the car = spillage and ants. I have had enough experiences with ants in my car. The only person who eats in my car is me . any body wants to eat, i'll stop at a fast food joint and we sit and eat. Because of the distances (short) that i usually travel there is no real need for cup holders, plus we are kinda lax when when it comes to time. you do what you want to do even if it means being late for whatever(including work)
    Last edited by ssmikle; 8th August 2005 at 10:46 PM.

looks retarted

Too bad sharks didn't get trademarks.

ed ge

Quote Originally Posted by edgedweller
    Too bad sharks didn't get trademarks.

ed ge

AHAHAHAHAAH GOLD

Thread Information