306 fuel filter
  • Register
  • Help

Thread: 306 fuel filter

Fellow Frogger!

306 fuel filter

Had anyone had any troubles trying to get the right fuel filter for their 306(98 xsi)? I've been to 3 different shops repco, peps and a local auto parts store and all 3 had a different filter listed than what i have fitted. Their one seams to be fatter and the rings on the filter that the fuel hose clips clip onto are in a different location(they're higher up). Does anyone have a bosch part number for it? I might be forced to goto peugeot just get a genuine one, but i'd rather try find it locally first.

Advertisement

con
    Fellow Frogger!
    try ringing bosch in melbourne. last time i rang, they had a freecall number (1800xxxx).
    but be prepared to give them the external dimensions of the one on your 306.

if you do find out the part number, let me know and the nsw car club will buy them in for reselling to members (it should work out cheaper than buying genuine).

con....

Fellow Frogger!
    thanks con but i ended up buying genuine this afternoon. cost $27, i saw a pic on te bosch site which looks exactly like the 306 one but repco spares had a different listing.

Thread Information