HDI that wont start
  • Register
  • Help
Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Tadpole
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    israel
    Posts
    5

    Default HDI that wont start

    Hi Guys,

    Advertisement


    I need some help with Xsara 2.0 HDI 2001.
    Since itís the same engine as the Peugeot I posted my message here as well.
    The engine wont start at all.
    I checked all the sensors and fuel delivery and it all looks perfect.
    I also connected a scanner.
    It got a bunch of DTC's on it but I can not erase them
    What do you think is the problem?
    Do you know how to erase the faults from the ECU?

    TNX

  2. #2
    twm
    twm is offline
    Fellow Frogger! twm's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Hills/Sydney/NSW
    Posts
    209

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by orenshibi
    Hi Guys,

    I need some help with Xsara 2.0 HDI 2001.
    Since itís the same engine as the Peugeot I posted my message here as well.
    The engine wont start at all.
    I checked all the sensors and fuel delivery and it all looks perfect.
    I also connected a scanner.
    It got a bunch of DTC's on it but I can not erase them
    What do you think is the problem?
    Do you know how to erase the faults from the ECU?

    TNX
    Hasnt got an imobilser by any chance?
    Hows the spark?


    Terry
    Kurrajong

    Pug 206 CC 2litre

  3. #3
    Tadpole
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    israel
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by twm
    Hasnt got an imobilser by any chance?
    Hows the spark?
    its got an imobilser
    there is no spark its diesel engine

  4. #4
    twm
    twm is offline
    Fellow Frogger! twm's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Hills/Sydney/NSW
    Posts
    209

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by orenshibi
    its got an imobilser
    there is no spark its diesel engine
    Does it have automatic glow plugs, that are working - just a suggestion


    Terry
    Kurrajong

    Pug 206 CC 2litre

  5. #5
    Tadpole
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    israel
    Posts
    5

    Default

    thats a good idea , i checked they work fine.
    do you know how to erase the faults from the ECU?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •