the next level...
  • Register
  • Help

Default the next level...

well its been 3 months since i got my mi16, put about 2000 on the clock (i deliver pizzas as a part time job ) and, well, im interested in having a bit of a look into advanced driving courses/open track days

firstly can anyone recommend any courses that are reasonably priced? i have no clue when it comes to driving courses so yeh, any advice is handy

naturally after some of that id be looking at taking it out on the track for a bit of a real drive at some stage, and yes that means new brakes and tyres, but thats all in the distance

hope someone can shed some light

Advertisement
    '92 405 mi16

VIP Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by nick86
    well its been 3 months since i got my mi16, put about 2000 on the clock (i deliver pizzas as a part time job ) and, well, im interested in having a bit of a look into advanced driving courses/open track days

firstly can anyone recommend any courses that are reasonably priced? i have no clue when it comes to driving courses so yeh, any advice is handy

naturally after some of that id be looking at taking it out on the track for a bit of a real drive at some stage, and yes that means new brakes and tyres, but thats all in the distance

hope someone can shed some light
    Join the Peugeot Car Club of Victoria for around $50, as the club is affiliated with CAMS you will then get heaps of opportunity to compete in motorsport at all levels.
    Also get a great monthly magazine and discount on parts from EAI.
    Graham

al

Quote Originally Posted by GRAHAM WALLIS
    Join the Peugeot Car Club of Victoria for around $50, as the club is affiliated with CAMS you will then get heaps of opportunity to compete in motorsport at all levels.
    Also get a great monthly magazine and discount on parts from EAI.
    Graham
    Graham, i have to come to your next meeting and join... I remember a while ago you mentioned that the PCCV ran motokhana training days - do these still happen?
    405 Mi16 - Sold - Now back
    205 Mi16
    505 GTi

VIP Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by al
    Graham, i have to come to your next meeting and join... I remember a while ago you mentioned that the PCCV ran motokhana training days - do these still happen?
    We have a Khanacross at Ballarat on the Sunday 11th of September. I'll have more details in a week or two. There is plenty of chance for tuition and practise at these low key events.
    Graham

Fellow Frogger!

guess, ill c u at the meeting on friday the 5th of august. PCCV has been good, only been a member for a couple of months and have competed in 3 events so far, and managed to get in the mag twice, so its all been good,

i am right in it being the 5th of august, (first friday of each month, right????)

mike
    1972 504 Ti

al

Quote Originally Posted by GRAHAM WALLIS
    We have a Khanacross at Ballarat on the Sunday 11th of September. I'll have more details in a week or two. There is plenty of chance for tuition and practise at these low key events.
    Graham
    Sounds good. I know i've been told this before, but which friday of the month do you meet?
    405 Mi16 - Sold - Now back
    205 Mi16
    505 GTi

VIP Sponsor

Sounds good. I know i've been told this before, but which friday of the month do you meet?
    First.
    8-00pm at the Boroondara Civic Centre Theatrerette, Inglesby road Camberwell.
    Everyone welcome.
    Graham

Thread Information