Autoparis...
  • Register
  • Help

Thread: Autoparis...

Autoparis...

Has anyone used this melbourne based firm to get any parts ie. quad headlights, bodykits and wot not? if so how expensive are they?

Advertisement
    Buzzed 405...Got a problem?

I have had work done on my car there (if it helps) and they definitely know what they are doing.
    Powered by high grade French plutonium.

i got a quote from them for a grille and eyebrows. their price was double of what it cost me to order it and import it from <a href="http://www.demon-tweeks.co.uk" target="_blank">www.demon-tweeks.co.uk</a> myself. Was quicker this way too! about 20days( part was on backorder)

I had some pretty major front end work done there. Shocks, bearings, strut tops. I don't know a lot about cars now but I knew nothing then. I walked away feeling like i got ripped off. They do seem to know what they are doing but i don't know how honest they are.

Marc
    205 GTi (S2 ) rolled

'96 306XR "Sex" Black

two-oh-philic:
    I had some pretty major front end work done there. Shocks, bearings, strut tops. I don't know a lot about cars now but I knew nothing then. I walked away feeling like i got ripped off. They do seem to know what they are doing but i don't know how honest they are.
    I go there all the time to get major work done. I find their labour rates and parts pricing to be very reasonable. What I really like is that the work is done right.

Just out of curiousity, what led to your disappointment?

buzzedmi16:
    Has anyone used this melbourne based firm to get any parts ie. quad headlights, bodykits and wot not? if so how expensive are they?
    I might know exactly where you can find a 405 kit and twin headlights.
    Have a look <a href="http://www.aussiefrogs.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=9;t=000648" target="_blank"> here!</a>

Andreas

Thread Information