Proud new Pug ownwer.
  • Register
  • Help
    Fellow Frogger!

Proud new Pug ownwer.

Just bought me my first pug.

'88 309 SR. 1.6 manual 5door blah blah

Soooo nice )) $1100 (NZ), brand new wof/reg. One door dosn't open but for 1k what can you expect. Drives quite well, altho the CVs are wearing out, will have to fix them soon.

Advertisement

It' got hideous steel wheels so I'll be off to euro wreckers, pick up some GTI mags soon.

So on the topic, could you fit 205 GTI mags, as well as 309 gti mags to an SR 309?

thats crap.

How come you can get those sweet sweet, garrrrrgh *dribble* cars for such a small price in EN ZED? I might have to go back over there pick one up. . . .

Byron

Oh, and BTW, congrats Once you've had Peugeot, you'll never go back. I was told that before I purchased mine, and its bloody true too!!!

Fellow Frogger!
    Thanks

Yeah, NZ just seems to have the luck for cheap pugs eh

Congrats Louis, glad you chose the Peugeot route

I've got some 14" alloys off my 205 GTi that I'm trying to sell (I got some other wheels for it), but the tyres are pretty much brand new, so I might be expecting a bit much for them. Still, if you are interested, drop me a line.

205/309/405 wheels are interchangable.

Again, congrats (another Euro owner on NZGames wont hurt )

-Eddie

Fellow Frogger!
    I wasn't going to get anything other than a euro It was either gonna be a pug, citroen or renault, family tradition .

How much are you looking for? I may be waaaay off, but would a few hundy sound reasonable for them? I've heard of picking them up at wreckers for $200~ so I hope you aren't offended.

Anyway it drives great, engine is nice and strong, been driving a fiat uno for the last few months and this is like 10000% improvement .

Louis: I was thinking a fair bit more than a couple of hundy, but thats sweet, I've got a plan for the wheels so cunning you put a tail on it and call it a weasel No offence taken.

Glad you are enjoying it too, I have no doubts that you chose the right marque

-Eddie

Fellow Frogger!
    Damn! So I take it no sale, oh well .

Thread Information