New Peugeot 207 - photos published in UK Magazine
  • Register
  • Help
    Tadpole

Default New Peugeot 207 - photos published in UK Magazine

I receive a weekly e-mail newsletter from the website of the UK car magazine Auto Express. It talks about car news in the UK and the contents of each weekly edition of the magazine.

In this weeks newsletter it says that the current edition of Auto Express contains photos of the new 207 which were snapped during on-road testing. The magazine has a photo of the new Ford Focus cc (red) on the cover and was on sale in the UK on the 26th/28th January 2005.

Advertisement

If anyone has access to this magazine (e.g. knows people in the UK) can you please post the photos on this site. We are all very keen to see what the 207 wil look like. Any other information from the magazine article would be appreciated, such as likely engines, standard features, on sale date etc.

Many thanks
    Phil

have you tryed looking around at newsagencies... how about the one at the airport, they get a lot of international magazines

Palmboy,

I posted some pics in the below thread. I'm not sure if these are the photos you are referring to but I'd hazard a guess and say they are.

207 lets look in to the future

Tadpole

Thanks Macquered,

Have looked at the pics you posted. Have seen a number of other sets of pics as well including some ? computer generated.

The ones you posted have both the A pillars of the 307 as well as the wide mouth grille of the 407. This makes me think that of all the pics I have seen, these are most likely to be the real 207.

Do you know which magazine your pics came from and when it was published? Noticed there is foreign language print on the pages.

Thanks - Phil

The 24 hour newsagency at Aspley gets all the air-freight mags from the UK. If you don't mind paying a premium.

Thread Information