[B]1990 405 Mi16 now the proud owner of one!!!![/B]
  • Register
  • Help
    Tadpole

Default [B]1990 405 Mi16 now the proud owner of one!!!![/B]

Well peoples i thought i would drop a line and boast that im now the proud owner of a 1990 Mi16 1905cc that is in mint condition, EVEN THE PAINT IS AS WAS IN THE SHOW ROOM!!!!!!!!....its only done 128,000 k's and has been factory serviced at all intervals and it came with the full history on what has been spent on it as far as repairs are concerned. this car has been garaged its whole life. there is not a mark on it!!!!. i was lucky enough to over here someone talking about how there elderly father was selling this car down south so i couldnt help but bolt in and ask a few questions.(thats here in New Zealand!)...and i paid $4,750 for this puppy!!!!!!!....anyway....gotta fly...Literally!!

Advertisement

Congratulations.Great little car huh.
    "Now my dream lies shattered like the shards of a broken dream"

al

I'm guessing this is the Warwick that talked me into getting a Mi16 whilst selling my mother a particular german convertible?

I never got to thank you properly. That was probably some of the best advice i have ever got.

Tadpole

Quote Originally Posted by Warwick
    Congratulations.Great little car huh.
    thanx warwick, yeah this car still blows me away with its performance and handling, i bought a 405 GLx4 a month and a half ago and this was my first ever PUG and was "bloody impressed with it!!!!" to say the least, and when i registered with froggies i was reading alot of threads about the 405 Mi16 (which i had never really heard of) and found people raving about it, so i went to the local peugeot dealer to get a part for my GLx4 and looked in the second hand car yard part of there business and asked the guy there about the Mi16 and he happened to have one on the lot and said i could take it for a spin while my car was getting the part fitted. needless to say it was "love at first drive", ME HAD TO HAVE ONE OF THESE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!two weeks later i heard about the one i bought was up for sale and i couldnt help myself......i had to get it!!!!. now me and the misses argue over who gets to drive it for the day, but we both agreed that this puppy will stay garaged most of its life with us and will only be taken out once every two weeks for a days drive somewhere!!!

Thread Information