Who in Sydney owns a Silver 206GTi (RICED)
  • Register
  • Help

Who in Sydney owns a Silver 206GTi (RICED)

I have seen a 206 a couple of times driving around Sydney, I think the last time I saw it was in the middle of the Chatswood shopping area (on the north shore).

I can't rember the liscene plate, but it had a really large 206 sticker on it's back windows (like the Silver WRC's used to have) And it was lowered, had an exhaust mod, Had a larger rear spolier and had clear tail lights. Infact the colour was a pale blueish silver.

It had large Mags too, it wasn't too over the top (could have lost the sticker) but it sat nicely on the road, and just looked cool. Anyone know or have seen this 206? I always carry a digicam in my car now...so I will have to take a happy snap next time I see it wink hehe

Advertisement
    "Do my eyes deceive me, or is Senna's Lotus sounding rough ?" - Murray Walker
    206XR 1.6ltr - SOLD
    BMW E36 325i Coupe
    73 Porsche 911RS

Tadpole
    I think that bluish-silver colour is officially called 'Moonstone'.

OK, to completely avoid answering your question altogether, and speaking of modded 206s around Sydney, can anyone claim ownership of a silver 206 GTi with a 'WRC' body kit mod, rego AAA-206? It was parked out the front of my apartment building in Camperdown on and off for a few weeks a while back, but I don't see it any more. Looked like it needed a little panel beating up front :-).
    2002 Silver Peugeot 206 XT...but taking donations for 206 GTi 180.

My best mate owns a neat/rice 206 Gti to similar description.
    Look at the Members Gallery(pictures) and look at the car "xzibit".
    it rides on 18's, its super low now and has a jap style muf.
    cheers Xq

ps it may be another car too
    ... ptui!

it looks remarkably similar!!!

But I though the one I saw had the factory spoiler on the back windscreen (was offered one by my dealer for a discounted price but turned it down due to lack of $$$, wish I didn't though ) and I am sure it had a big sticker on the back, but I may be wrong. It does look a bit like the one I saw.

Would your mate ever cruise through Chatswood in Sydney's north shore?

Nice loocking car btw... not sure about the clear lexus style tail lights though.
    "Do my eyes deceive me, or is Senna's Lotus sounding rough ?" - Murray Walker
    206XR 1.6ltr - SOLD
    BMW E36 325i Coupe
    73 Porsche 911RS

n b j:
    it looks remarkably similar!!!

But I though the one I saw had the factory spoiler on the back windscreen (was offered one by my dealer for a discounted price but turned it down due to lack of $$$, wish I didn't though ) and I am sure it had a big sticker on the back, but I may be wrong. It does look a bit like the one I saw.

Would your mate ever cruise through Chatswood in Sydney's north shore?

Nice loocking car btw... not sure about the clear lexus style tail lights though.
    Weve been to the movies at Chatswood a fair bit recently. He too has several stickers on his rear window.
    I might not be his car, as if his car is around there so would be mine..
    cheers xq
    ... ptui!

finally a few more 206 Owners in the club head_ban if ya ever see me around (China Blue 206..MR.206 plates)...flash ur headlights
    2002 China Blue Peugeot XT
    Canberra Raiders #1 Season Ticket Holder

Tadpole
    There are more 206 owners around than you think. I've got a 206GTI (Platinum MY2000) - I'm in Adelaide. (http://206gti.net/mycar.shtml)
    MMC
    --
    206gti.net

Tadpole
    There are more 206 owners around than you think. I've got a 206GTI (Platinum MY2000) - I'm in Adelaide. (http://206gti.net/mycar.shtml)
    MMC
    --
    206gti.net

XTC
    Matthew Moyle-Croft:
    MMC, it's just we (206GTi'ers) are a bit thin on the ground on this board .. having said that gibgib did some stats and there is only about 200 regulars, considering the age of some peugeot_ citroen_ renault_ 's it's not surprising really.

XTC206
    You're not fooling everyone, or did you forget? .......

'02 Peugeot 206 GTi / '07 VW Golf GTI
    Now this is a .sig
    AF'd in PER, MEL, SYD, ADL, CBR

Thread Information