Cheviot centre caps
  • Register
  • Help

Icon7 Cheviot centre caps

Hi all,

Does anyone know where centre caps are available for 6JJx14 Cheviot mags? I've been to a couple of spare parts shops and Beaurepairs in Wodonga and no one is of any help. The holes are about 79mm and too small for the flat ones off the GTi/STi rims. These would have been ideal as they're a great looking cap and have the Peugeot lion on them.

I've cleaned the mags and had my tyres put on them and all they really need is the caps to finish the job. I cleaned them using F1 mag cleaner (as suggested by young 4 old pug) and coarse and fine steel wool and finished them off using Brasso. They have come up reasonably well. I'm looking forward to the tyres wearing out so I can get some decent ones.

Matt.

Advertisement
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cheviot centre caps-cheviot-mags.jpg  
    On the internet, no one knows that you are only wearing a fez.

Fellow Frogger!

Hi, you should be able to get centre caps from a good wheel place. We bought new ones for a set of classics a year or two ago and from memory they weren't too expensive, like $10 or $15 each. Ours came from the Wheel Factory in Queanbeyan but you may have a similar supplier in Albury/Wodonga. We have screw ons (ie 4 screws0 but both were available (you could always use srew ones anyhow).

Cheers

Jim

Thread Information