Buying my second Pug MI16
  • Register
  • Help

Icon10 Buying my second Pug MI16

Hey fellas just want to say iam going to buy my second pug a 405 mi16 probally keep my 1985 505 GTi. Just wondering iam looking at trying to get a 1993 model haveing trouble finding one and i really want a silver one i seen one for sale once it was perfect but alas no funds for the purchase now i cant find any.

Is there mny advantages with the 1991 to 1993 model cars there are a few 1989 models around.

Advertisement

Probally .. Hopefully have my new pug between 3 and 6 months cant wait yayayyay
    "Best Signature Ever Inserted Here"

Icon10

Quote Originally Posted by Tiop
    Hey fellas just want to say iam going to buy my second pug a 405 mi16 probally keep my 1985 505 GTi. Just wondering iam looking at trying to get a 1993 model haveing trouble finding one and i really want a silver one i seen one for sale once it was perfect but alas no funds for the purchase now i cant find any.

Is there mny advantages with the 1991 to 1993 model cars there are a few 1989 models around.

Probally .. Hopefully have my new pug between 3 and 6 months cant wait yayayyay

Hi Tiop,

Check my add, I have a silver Mi16 for sale. Its not a 93 model but has a late series 1.5 engine and gearbox, not to mention the other things. I'll be up in albury this weekend so if you like you can make the trip down there to see it.

Dave
    78 Fiat X1/9, Peugeot 406 ST, Peugeot 407 V6 SW

Previous:

05 Megane Turbo
    2x 89 405 Mi16
    67 404

Peugeot, Francais pour "Putain qu'c'est vite"[/FONT]

Thread Information