Survey
  • Register
  • Help

Thread: Survey

Default Survey

Hey all. I looked in my letterbox this morning and found a package from Peugeot. Inside I found a letter congratulating me on my purchase, a book about Peugeot's history in Australia and a survey (which if I fill out I could win a trip to New Caledonia - luckily they didn't go the Maldives route... Ok, very poor taste joke. Am happy to edit it if anyone finds it offensive. PM me).

Anyway, the survey is to get feedback on how I felt the purchase process & after sales service measures up. I think that I'm going to give the sales guy decent marks (he's an acquaintance of mine, and was actually good to deal with. He's since left), but will rate the dealership fairly lowly. Especially the service group, who tried to tell me that I was doing something wrong when the electronics played up. They're not particularly pleasant to deal with, they are very abrupt and treat me as if I'm nothing but a pain in the ass (if that's considered offensive, an ass is a donkey. The other is spelt differently!) to them.

Anyway, enough of my rant. Did anyone else get the survey? And if you did, how are you going to complete it. By the way, I'm not looking for you to name names, just for a general overview of the feedback Sime Darby will get. If you want to praise a particular dealer, that would be good. Point others in the right direction. It will be interesting to see if anything changes.

Advertisement

(Oh Yeah. Cullen's at Nambour are excellent. That's where I bought my 306 2nd hand. Got a great deal, they let the 22yo me test drive the car by myself. Even late at night. And the after sales service was great - ok Gerry's parents were good friends with my Grandparents in the years when my Grandmother was a rally driver, and my Grandfather her navigator. Maybe I'm slightly biased. I'll probably take the 180 there from now on for major services & to Stewart at Peugeotech in Northgate for the 10,000km check ups. He's quick, reliable, very good at what he does and most importantly... Inexpensive!)
    Last edited by Industrie; 30th December 2004 at 07:28 AM.

Icon14 Thumbs up for Sime Darby

I gave the dealer, sales and vehicle a very good report.
    Any comments I had were very minor.

I also posted a new thread this morning about this survey!
    '04 307 XSE Touring Auto - Diablo Red
    '06 206 C Auto - Diablo Red

Quote Originally Posted by richardhayward
    I gave the dealer, sales and vehicle a very good report.
    Any comments I had were very minor.

I also posted a new thread this morning about this survey!

Saw that. We posted about the same time. I'm still concerned about the close date. I'm one of those "want it now" kinda guys. Hence the fact I've got a million bills which I'm getting behind on. Things which I should have attended to before purchasing the car. But oh no... Love the car dearly, but it would be nice to be able to afford petrol

Icon12

Quote Originally Posted by Industrie
    (which if I fill out I could win a trip to New Caledonia - luckily they didn't go the Maldives route... Ok, very poor taste joke. Am happy to edit it if anyone finds it offensive. PM me).
    don't worry about it ... the New Caledonia prize probably includes a ride on the Rainbow Warrior II !
    '04 307 XSE Touring Auto - Diablo Red
    '06 206 C Auto - Diablo Red

Tadpole

Icon7 A. Cullen and Sons

I agree with the comment about Gerry and his team. I never owned a peugeot before this car, but due to Cullens my wife and I believe we will probably only being buying peugeots from now on because you get to deal with Gerry and his teams great customer service and their friendly attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by mick228
    I agree with the comment about Gerry and his team. I never owned a peugeot before this car, but due to Cullens my wife and I believe we will probably only being buying peugeots from now on because you get to deal with Gerry and his teams great customer service and their friendly attitude.

They are a long standing family business, and still have a lot of the positive attributes that go hand in hand with the concept. It's a shame that most of our society has moved past this & it's all about the quick buck. It's good to see that Gerry has a great ethic in his customer relations.
    Last edited by Industrie; 30th December 2004 at 10:30 PM.

Thread Information