405 SRI mods?
  • Register
  • Help

Thread: 405 SRI mods?

Tadpole

Default 405 SRI mods?

hey guys,

i have a 1994 405 SRI in auto (i know i know!) that i am either gonna sell or put a lot of money into and make it awesome.

question is, how can i make it awesome? what mods are there?

i'm talking everything from body kits and respray, to performance enhancements

the only thing i have the slightest issue over with the car is it's sluggish acceleration. otherswise i totally love it and want to customize it to be perfect.

Advertisement

anyone done anything to an SRI to make it perform better, and look hotter?

cheers
    Grace

Quote Originally Posted by graceless
    hey guys,

i have a 1994 405 SRI in auto (i know i know!) that i am either gonna sell or put a lot of money into and make it awesome.

question is, how can i make it awesome? what mods are there?

i'm talking everything from body kits and respray, to performance enhancements

the only thing i have the slightest issue over with the car is it's sluggish acceleration. otherswise i totally love it and want to customize it to be perfect.

anyone done anything to an SRI to make it perform better, and look hotter?

cheers
    Grace
    simple answer, is to sell it and get yourself an Mi16, other then that you could find a cheap Mi16 engine and put it in your car... there's also other options, for instance a GTI-6 or S16 engine or maybe a V6 ?? it depends on how many dollars you want to spend...

as for body kits have a look at http://www.ecosse-peugeot.co.uk/products.asp?app=405

Thread Information