the imposible has been acheived
  • Register
  • Help

Default the imposible has been acheived

ive been looking for a single drivinglamp cover for the 205 and today i got one,not only that but i also got a set of headlight and indicator protectors as well .i have been after these things for a while and had nearly given up.all this cost me $30.i cant beleive it.
    and to answer the next query,no im sorry there is no moreof these items.
    paul at universe motors in richmond dug these second hand ones out of his spares and gave them to me very cheap,what a nice bloke.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!----BAZZ

Advertisement

good for you i wish there was more people as enthusiastic as you. im not being sarcastic so dont plz dont judge me ohh and pearl harbor sucked thats what im enthusiastic about
    I'm probably the youngest guy in canberra(15 yr) to own a 404, it's proably one of the fastest too!

Baz you've got a pm
    Series 1 205 Gti
    '54 VW Beetle (oval-window)
    '71 VW Beetle (big-window)

when I saw 'impossible' I thought you might have found some undamaged rear reflectors for the 205!! yeah right... I think they came from the factory with cracks in them

Of course, after having read this I noticed this afternoon that I have a crack in one of my driving lamp covers...
    "You see, wire telegraph is a kind of a very, very long cat. You pull his tail in New York and his head is meowing in Los Angeles... Radio operates exactly the same way: you send signals here, they receive them there. The only difference is that there is no cat." - Albert Einstein

Xantia Activa CT - Chock full of upsy-downsy goodness!

Eating through my P6000s around Bell St Maccas!!

Baz; what other stuff did he have there??

I'm finding it hard enough to find headlight protectors for the 306!
    The AWARD WINNING 1998 Blaze Yellow 306 GTi6

......and a Series 3 205GTi on the side.

"I enjoy telling people what to do, because I am an arrogant rock star. That's what I do. That's my job." Gene Simmons, ROCK SCHOOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Stone Free
    Baz; what other stuff did he have there??

I'm finding it hard enough to find headlight protectors for the 306!
    not sure dude.i only asked for my 205.i also asked for rear mud flaps but he dont got em.
    give him a ring mate as he is very aproachable.he has a couple of 205 gti racing cars.-BAZZ

Quote Originally Posted by whitegoshawk
    when I saw 'impossible' I thought you might have found some undamaged rear reflectors for the 205!! yeah right... I think they came from the factory with cracks in them

Of course, after having read this I noticed this afternoon that I have a crack in one of my driving lamp covers...
    yeah i got a small crack in one of mine thats not that noticable and only leaks if you blast it with high ptrssure water at the car wash.the lights behind are still safe from short though due to the glass cover.[i hope]
    did you mean the reflector in the bottom of the rear valance having cracks or the rear lamp cluster covers.
    [stop.indicators.reverse,reflector]
    mine has no cracks,i was thinking of putting an extra reverse light where the reflector goes,if i do this you are quite welcome to have the reflector.its a bit faded but not cracked.
    probably wont do this for a while but if i do its yours .-BAZZ

Quote Originally Posted by Blastek®
    good for you i wish there was more people as enthusiastic as you. im not being sarcastic so dont plz dont judge me ohh and pearl harbor sucked thats what im enthusiastic about

yeah im pretty keen on the old pug.its kinda like a bit of a hobby trying to find this stuff,call it a chalange.i like the hunt more than actually finding stuff sometimes.you initially get really excited when you locate something, more so than picking it up.i suppose the hunter /gatherer in me.-BAZZ

Thread Information