If you see the number plate ASEENA, report it to the police.
  • Register
  • Help

Icon1 If you see the number plate ASENNA, report it to the police.

If you see the number plate ASENNA report it to the police immediately.

On Saturday night a green 90-92 Ford Falcon with the number plates ASENNA, pushed my 180 out of my lane and over a medium strip. This damaged 2 wheels and the front splitter. I then try to get the guy to pull over and then went to hit my car again, pushing over into oncoming traffic on the Harbour Bridge. He then did the same to another car that tried to force him to pull over.

After reporting the incident to the police, it was noted that the plates were stolen and have been used on nearly 10 other vehicles for various criminal activities including ram-raids.

Iím kind of glad that he didnít pullover, the police said they have a warning to approach carefully as he may be carrying firearms. The last car the plates were seen on before my incident was a stollen RX-8

Advertisement
    Last edited by blu180; 13th December 2004 at 04:54 PM.

Do you mean ASEENA or as I suspect ASENNA (like as in Ayrnton?)

Alan S
    If it ain't broke, use a 12" shifter.....that usually does the trick!!

Do you mean Ayrnton or Ayrton (as in Ayrton Senna da Silva)?

Cheers

you should have got the police to get the video from the bridge cameras as they could have followed him all along the road and one of them would have gotten a face shot.

what are the details of the car

Tadpole

Default Some nutter's out there....

"I then try to get the guy to pull over and then went to hit my car again, pushing over into oncoming traffic on the Harbour Bridge. He then did the same to another car that tried to force him to pull over."

My friend, don't even think of reasoning with fruitloops like this As we all have seen on the news, some poor old bloke got his head punched in and died in hospital for doing something similar.
    Save your own skin, get the plate and call the police. I understand that in heat of the moment (Like being mega mad) you want to cofront the person. But if those two brain cells collide within his headspace - he might do something even more stupid than damaging your car..
    Take care out there

I have seen this plate in Greenacre. I think they were originally on a dark blue or black VP Commodore from memory.

PM me if u want the street address.
    1993 Series 2 405 Mi16 [MII-16V]

yeah, im pretty sure ive seen those plates fairly regularly on a commodore.. i thought a white one though...

ill keep an eye out.
    1992 mi16 1.9 litre - it's a love hate realtionship.

whatever you do NEVER tell anyone your car is reliable. doesn't matter how much wood you touch!

previous cars: peugeot 306xt, peugeot 205si, renault 20, renault 12 - sedan and wagon, renault 25, alfa 155 twin spark

Cub

Yeh I think I saw those plates in Strathfiel on a Blue Commodore last week!

Dont worry blu180, every Frog in Sydney will be looking out for this fellow so your Puggy will have justice!

...off the topic though, I always thought Senna drove for Honda?.... why is the plate on a Mountain of Metal and Petrol known as a Commodore?
    CUB

Quote Originally Posted by Cub

Dont worry blu180, every Frog in Sydney will be looking out for this fellow so your Puggy will have justice!

...off the topic though, I always thought Senna drove for Honda?.... why is the plate on a Mountain of Metal and Petrol known as a Commodore?
    the plates were/are stolen, so i doubt they were originally on a ford or bogandore

Quote Originally Posted by Cub

Yes Cub, Senna did drive a Honda powered car, it was a Williams, and also Renault powered Williams, and 'John Player', the black and gold cars of the 80's. I haven't got a full list of his cars handy though.(google it)

As for the tosser in the car, It really is a no-brainer, don't confront him, he obviously thinks after he has acted. I'd not want to be his after-thought.
    Last edited by HONG KONG PUGGY; 14th December 2004 at 09:53 AM.

XTC

Get the suspension checked ... that might be all outta whack as well.

- xTc -
    You're not fooling everyone, or did you forget? .......

'02 Peugeot 206 GTi / '07 VW Golf GTI
    Now this is a .sig
    AF'd in PER, MEL, SYD, ADL, CBR

Quote Originally Posted by orestes
    the plates were/are stolen, so i doubt they were originally on a ford or bogandore
    Well, they were originally on a VP Commodore which resides in Greenacre.
    1993 Series 2 405 Mi16 [MII-16V]

Tadpole

I'm not sure on whom this is a greater indictment - the stupidity of the weaponhead who stole the plates or the coppers who can't find a car with such a distinctive set of plates...

If you want to travel incognito, why would you be so stupid as to nick a set of plates like that?

One also wonders how dopey the person is who got the plates in the first place. Does his car go faster? Maybe the crook thought that if it was good enough for Senna to push people off the road, then it was good enough for him (before anyone gets moving, lets remember how Senna bounced Prost off at the 130R).

Then again, i was never really a Senna fan. Flames on a postcard, please...

I'll echo johnbaseley, though. Leave him to it, he'll get his. He wants nothing more than a chance to knock your block off (or worse). I've had a couple of nutcases in the past get out and have a bit of a go and the best thing to do is look at them like there's a chook nesting on their head. Door firmly closed and locked, natch...

So what happened to your car? At Autosports now getting fixed? At the impound as evidence?

Codgamer

Thread Information